Harmonic Analysis - page 154

I think eurusd should be bullish even next week ...

...till Txb = Tbd in that W N2000 which is expecting after 3rd nov

...where D@1.3820 is also 0.618MN = FE 0.618 NXA = FE 1.618 ABC

...D is also in intersection of Long RT & Short RT

..waiting selling signal in Stoch OB zone

..may someone found more narrow range bearish pattern on eurusd !

Files:

paulselvan:

I have this pic of weekly status, I wonder how these fit together...

After the retracement based on your pic, would be possible to join a bamm move?

Is it an indi texting you like on the pic? What is it?

Files:

lobogabor:
Hi Ryushin, I have seen you learnt a lot of different things you might not use in your trading. I am coming across the Wolfe wave, and I got confused at some point of how to read it correctly, so I have to go and learn about it.If you are familiar with it, please check this case for me, and tell me your opinion on expected entry and sl level of the WW on the pic.Would it/could it be in the prz of the HTF bat in your opinion?I did not want to make this clear and nice pic confusing, so I left out Andrews pitchfork this time .. anyway, that would be an other thing I do not have much knowledge about Tnx!

I'm sorry lobo, I'm not familiar with wolf waves. It seems that you have been learning as many things as you can. You're very ambitious Hope you trade with demo account currently cuz you're "testing" what you have learn and trying to find the best strategy for you. Btw I'm not familiar with Andrew's pitchfork either. Personally I just keep my trading simple. Speaking of EURGBP, I found three potential bearish patterns. Bat, shark and AB=CD.

Files:

Lets see now if my theory about multiples work .

Should work, right?

Thanks for the answer, I got the book on Wolfe wave now, the only thing is to read it, understand it, and test/master it.

I think what one knows will not hurt, but one doesn't, might.

I also know any new stuff in trading backfires before mastering it .

BTW I am trading what works, and only classics, and yes I am demoing my new favorites, the dragon, the simple BAMM and I will start checking out the WW. What I think, with confirmation of other tools like your fibpivot and confluence of other HP prz-s might give an extra confirmation.

We are talking about the same price waves, same supres levels in the end.. maybe I am wrong, but that is what I think.

These are the things (HPs) I found on the pre-screening during the weekend on EurGbp - just screening, not verified/analyzed...

Files:

paulselvan:

What i expected for the coming 4-8 nov is done by today : eursd already reached D

..so Tbd = 0.886 Txb

..but still waiting Stoch sell signal

GBPUSD 30m - Potential bearish bat.

Files:

GBPJPY 1h - Potential bearish butterfly and bat.

Files:
gbpjpyh1_2.png  59 kb

paulselvan:
What i expected for the coming 4-8 nov is done by today : eursd already reached D ..so Tbd = 0.886 Txb..but still waiting Stoch sell signal

How did you determine to draw the low-to-high trend line to set the cross point?

WW on AUSUD.

Looks like wolf wave pattern is very similar to three drives pattern. After wolf wave, there seems to be some possibility for a cypher or shark pattern.

Files:
Reason: