Harmonic Analysis - page 151

schenkan:
Hello guys!

First off, really been enjoying the reading and the possible trades. ty

Question for everyone who wants to answer, what goes through your head before pressing sell/buy?

Like if you go through some steps;

- rsi or similar indicator needs to show divergence

- PRZ in mayor support/resistance

- no big news about to be announced

- do you wait for a retest of the area or do you take the trade at the first "bounce"

- some kind of checklist that you follow

sometimes I just found myself overly excited about finding a pattern so the thoughts in my head are just like - aaaah, a pattern better buy sell before it's gone! well, more or less.

Any mayor/minor secrets appriciated or just any thoughts about the subject.

Besides the HTF sup/res zones and number oo occasions in history

Rsi or and other oscillator position and direction (on LtF and HTF)

Divergence is a plus

Multiple 5 points harmonics coming together in a close zone (eg. Gartley with a butterfly/crab in the right triangle)

ABCD on the CD leg / or 3 drives are plus

Any of the secondary patterns (right triangle) and or a LTF HP at max level in the same zone is a plus

Basically that is it, but it might be well over-complicated compared to ryushins nicely working description.

This method/or very similar was described by the T2T team they called it CTS system ( a scoring system), where they defined a value for these kind of elements and then no entry below score 7, and then the higher the score, more strong the case is.

Example of multiple potential harmonics coming together in a tight zone at a bigger impulse leg 50% retracement. Oscillators heavily OB.

AudUsd D1 potential harmonics

Any other views?

Files:
audusddaily.png  109 kb

lobogabor:
Example of multiple potential harmonics coming together in a tight zone at a bigger impulse leg 50% retracement. Oscillators heavily OB. AudUsd D1 potential harmonics Any other views?

I'd add previous support confluence. That support could be now resistance.

Files:
audusdh1_1.png  55 kb

GBPJPY 1h - Potential bullish cypher.

Files:
gbpjpyh1.png  59 kb

NzdUsd and NzdCad - is it time to release the bears? H1-H4-D1 double bearish HP formation about to complete.

lobogabor:
NzdUsd and NzdCad - is it time to release the bears? H1-H4-D1 double bearish HP formation about to complete.

I don't know if the bat pattern on NZDUSD completes any time soon but maybe when it completes, there may be a divergence.

EURAUD 4h - Potential bullish butterfly.

Files:
euraudm30_3.png  53 kb

GBPUSD 15m - Potential bearish cypher.

Files:
gbpusdm15_2.png  46 kb

EURGBP 1h - Potential bearish bat and butterfly.

Files:
eurgbpm30.png  57 kb

Just wanted to share this great trade I took. My plan was to take the bearish cypher and get out at B of the cypher and open a long position at B. The reason why I entered long was because B could be support. My plan worked out very nicely.

Files:
gbpusdh1_6.png  56 kb
Reason: