AUDCAD & AUDNZD data pre 2007?

Is this data available, I have downloaded all timeframes multiple times in mt4 but cannot get data before then, is this normal? Alpari UK is the broker I am using.

Theres a limit to how much data you can download from every broker.

What do you mean by "limit"? Do you mean that I have already downloaded too much? Do you mean that Alpari data does not go back before 2007 on those pairs? I thought all mt4 brokers used the data direct from meta quotes when using the history center downloads. Do you know of a way I can get this data? It does not need to be tick data. I am guessing that I may need to test on another broker, so need to find one with data before 2007 for these pairs.

gangsta1:
What do you mean by "limit"? Do you mean that I have already downloaded too much? Do you mean that Alpari data does not go back before 2007 on those pairs? I thought all mt4 brokers used the data direct from meta quotes when using the history center downloads. Do you know of a way I can get this data? It does not need to be tick data. I am guessing that I may need to test on another broker, so need to find one with data before 2007 for these pairs.
The limit is dependant on what your Broker provides,  if your Broker provides 2 months then that is all you can get from your Broker.  The data via the History Centre comes from Metaquotes . . .  there have been issues reported with some missing symbols,  I don't know if the issue was ever resolved. There is 4 digit M1 data available from other sources for free . . .  use the search or use google with mql4 and you should find it . . .
Reason: