Harmonic Trading - page 421

The best ZUP indicators that is..

I don't remember, whether wrote already about it.

When we see the ration (0.618, 1.272 et c) - in reality there other ration

nen

"Let's connect A and S maxima the line. Let's calculate the relation of a piece of BC to AB piece.

BC/AB=(1.33650-1,29966)/(1,32930-1,29966)=1,243

Let's place the received number on the schedule about the line connecting points of A and C.

The program which finds maxima and minima on the price schedule, puts the AC lines connecting maxima or minima, calculates the relations of pieces of BC/AB and places the calculated values about the AC lines, is the tool Pesavento's patterns.

The relation of pieces of BC/AB is called retresmenty and if to increase this number on 100, it will be called as restoration percent. The tool Pesavento's patterns partially replaces fibo a grid.

And here if value of a retresment coincides with one of row numbers: 0.25 - 0.382 - 0.5 - 0.618 - 0.707 - 0.786 - 0.841 - 1.0 - 1.128 - 1.272 - 1.414 - 1.618 - 2.0 - 2.618 - 4.0

that is considered that on graphics there was Pesavento's pattern. This number sequence still has the name of numbers of Pesavento.

Larry Pesavento - the inventor of patterns Pesavento - considers that when on graphics there was Pesavento's pattern, it is possible to expect correction or a turn. But as correction or a turn happens not precisely at achievement of one of the specified numbers, it is considered that there is a small zone about these numbers within which there is a correction or a turn. It was calculated that this zone is in limits of 4% from value of the corresponding number. And within this zone it is necessary in Pesavento's pattern to write down Pesavento's number.

Therefore the above-stated picture will look so:"

hey poruchik and grandeavus, you seem the most experienced guys using ZUP. Can you tell me the best ZUP indicators to use as there are so many out there?

Thanks in advance

Darren

afshin1763:
HI RyuShin, Thanks for all your posts. I have the same setting usd/cad M5 as yours but I dont see the same thing any ideas? Also do you know why do we have to use so many files why can we use just zup135? what is ALL HL NEXT? Also, do you know what is Bullish next for what does it mean? Thanks

The pattern disappeared because ZUP indicated another pattern. It was too late for you to see the pattern. Speaking of ALL NEXT, I decided not to use it from now on. The reason is I think it's gonna confuse my trades. Today I started using and testing old ZUP indicators to see if I can find more profitable way to trade.

NZDUSD M15 long 130pips. Using ZUP_v123.

Files:
s.png  72 kb
s4.png  80 kb

EURJPY M15 long 160pips. Bullish deep crab by ZUP_v123. closed at B.

Files:
s5.png  62 kb

EURUSD M30 long 120pips. If I used ALL NEXT, it would make me think to close earlier I think.

Files:
s2_3.png  66 kb

Hi guys,

sorry I know that you have posted dozen times how to set up the ZUP custom pattern indicators (i.e. the last ZUP 135 Cypher) but how can I enable all patterns search? I've tried to use the options of some already posted configurations but without any result

Thank you all

Leo

HOLA Ryu Shin,

TEST zup v76mod4, very good for me

regards,

Sam.

Reason: