Harmonic Analysis - page 134

irad:

GBPNZD

2 Bullish Cyphers on the 15m

There seems to be one plus indi shows a max butterfly.

I do not have this pair for LTF due to the high spread, I do have over 12 pips spread.

What is your view on this?

Files:

lobogabor:
There seems to be one plus indi shows a max butterfly.I do not have this pair for LTF due to the high spread, I do have over 12 pips spread.What is your view on this?

Max and TOTAL patterns are very wishy-washy yet they work. I'd deal with them by using RSX, Demark and my eyes.

RyuShin:
It has been a cypher week for me. 100% accuracy this week so far. What pattern is the blue pattern lobo?

I checked again, since I thought I have verified the B ret as well this time, and I think it was a valid cypher I have just misplaced the B on the drawing. B should be the next HH following A, and I have misplaced that I think.

Thanks for the comment!

Another option - bull bat?

Files:

lobogabor:
I checked again, since I thought I have verified the B ret as well this time, and I think it was a valid cypher I have just misplaced the B on the drawing. B should be the next HH following A, and I have misplaced that I think.Thanks for the comment!

Are you talking about the blue bearish pattern? The bullish cypher on the pic is valid. I was talking about the bearish blue pattern. Edit - okay now I got what you meant. I didn't see your updated pic.

Could shark and leonardo be the same pattern?

Files:

lobogabor:
Could shark and leonardo be the same pattern?

No they are different. The shark is a cypher for me. I posted a pic today. Ratio of Leonardo is below. More detail check here FibonacciTeam: Formacja harmoniczna Leonarda (It's in Polish language so if you're not Polish, translate it to preferable language).

Files:
leonardo.jpg  112 kb

RyuShin:
No they are different. Ratio of Leonardo is below. The shark is a cypher for me. I posted a pic today.

Yes I thought so, but my indi shows a shark while I do have a leonardo text there (could be from the past)...

Could be that reason, but then I do not know who drew my shark on my graph... hmm. or, why I do not see a text telling me it is there...?

I will look for the possible reason.

Since you are following T2T I guess you know their narrowed spec for a cypher vs. a shark...

C 127-141 vs. 113-161

D 78,6 vs. 78,6-113

I interpret it like a shark is a shark, but in the family of the sharks can be different spicies like hammerhead sharks/catsharks/cyphers .

lobogabor:
Yes I thought so, but my indi shows a shark while I do have a leonardo text there (could be from the past)...Could be that reason, but then I do not know who drew my shark on my graph... hmm. or, why I do not see a text telling me it is there...?I will look for the possible reason.Since you are following T2T I guess you know their narrowed spec for a cypher vs. a shark...C 127-141 vs. 113-161D 78,6 vs. 78,6-113I interpret it like a shark is a shark, but in the family of the sharks can be different spicies like hammerhead sharks/catsharks/cyphers .

Shark pattern follows OXABC instead of XABCD which I'm not quite sure why but anyways the way to draw shark is different from cypher. C of cypher is extension of XA while C (B) of shark is AB (XA) projection. D is BC (AB) inversion and 88.6-113 is determined for D (C), not 78.6-113. I don't know what you have learnt from the technical workshop but that's the way to draw shark pattern I learnt and that's how Scott Carney draws.

Files:
shark.png  60 kb

RyuShin:
Shark pattern follows OXABC instead of XABCD which I'm not quite sure why but anyways the way to draw shark is different from cypher. C of cypher is extension of XA while C (B) of shark is AB (XA) projection. D is BC (AB) inversion and 88.6-113 is determined for D (C), not 78.6-113. I don't know what you have learnt from the technical workshop but that's the way to draw shark pattern I learnt and that's how Scott Carney draws.

I could find one reason (justification for myself) for the different naming of the shark...to be able to keep the same nomenclature for the 5-0 living often together with the shark...

This way the shark is the 0-X-A-B-C(PRZ) five point pattern and the one many times following it the 5-0 has the X-A-B-C-D(PRZ) 5 point formation and standerd naming...

Other than that I cannot think of any other valid reason...

And yes you are correct - C of shark 88,6-113. But in many cases still I do see failed cyphers to have a D as a shark...while the C is in the limited range. I think statistical evaluation would help. The T2T guys are claiming their cypher success rate over 80%. At least I cannot contradict, however I do not think just using the definition of shark C (B or whatever) would give us that rate, so when C is between 127-141 they expect a D at 78.6 instead of the shark (C) 88,6-113....

This naming is bloody confusing, so I just keep using abcd as for any normal 5 point pattern....

Files:
5-0-bull.jpg  15 kb

lobogabor:
I could find one reason (justification for myself) for the different naming of the shark...to be able to keep the same nomenclature for the 5-0 living often together with the shark...This way the shark is the 0-X-A-B-C(PRZ) five point pattern and the one many times following it the 5-0 has the X-A-B-C-D(PRZ) 5 point formation and standerd naming...Other than that I cannot think of any other valid reason...And yes you are correct - C of shark 88,6-113. But in many cases still I do see failed cyphers to have a D as a shark...while the C is in the limited range. I think statistical evaluation would help. The T2T guys are claiming their cypher success rate over 80%. At least I cannot contradict, however I do not think just using the definition of shark C (B or whatever) would give us that rate, so when C is between 127-141 they expect a D at 78.6 instead of the shark (C) 88,6-113....This naming is bloody confusing, so I just keep using abcd as for any normal 5 point pattern....

Post and share cypher patterns you find and which fail into shark if you have time so that we could analyze together.