how to draw trendline using coordinate on the chart?

I knew how to create object trendline,vertical or horizontal line using price and time, but how can I do it using coordinates?

I want to draw trendline using 2 coordinate. thank you

shonick:

I knew how to create object trendline,vertical or horizontal line using price and time, but how can I do it using coordinates?

I want to draw trendline using 2 coordinate. thank you

You cannot.

RaptorUK:
You cannot.

so what make these green bar?

https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2007/04/multitf.gif

I knew about wingdings characters, but those green bar are not those from wingdings. The bar may come from such a rectangle box or a line with a thickness. But there is no such rectangle  from wingdings.

shonick:

I knew about wingdings characters, but those green bar are not those from wingdings. The bar may come from such a rectangle box or a line with a thickness. But there is no such rectangle  from wingdings.
You use a Label Object and specify a font that has the bar as a character,  if you can't find a font then you create your own.

shonick - If you mean the green/red boxes, I remember them to be labels with a single underscore character, any font. 

Ovo:
shonick - If you mean the green/red boxes, I remember them to be labels with a single underscore character, any font. 

Yes, that is what I meant. Thanks a lot.
Reason: