Harmonic Analysis - page 45

EURCHF H1. Potential anti butterfly and anti bat. There are a 121 pattern on M30 and an RSX divergence so it may not go up to the PRZ soon.

Files:
eurchfh4.png  62 kb
eurchfm30.png  61 kb

irad:
EURGBP 60m Bullish Gartley - PRZ have a lot of support+resistance(0.8590).

And then it will complete the butterfly we've been waiting for

Files:

RyuShin:
USDJPY H1. Potential gartley, ABCD and agg/safety C entry.

It didn't work out beautifully but it seems to be working out after it hit 61.8 retracement of the last swing. Now we have a potential gartley, ABCD and agg/safety C entry on H4.

Files:

AUDNZD H1. Potential gartley, ABCD and agg/safety C entry.

Files:
audnzdh1.png  61 kb

irad:
so this pattern played out pretty good last week, now I have another good thing on my radar: potential bat pattern - not only it have a 161.8% confluence with 88.6% but look at it's completion level: 1.4467 previous data tested this level for about 12 times. My only problem with that pattern is C point closed below 88.6 on the 30m,60m.

It's weird. The C didn't close below 88.6 on my MT4 :/ I think NJ7 and MT4 receive data in a different way (well they are different from each other so it's no wonder). I added a potential butterfly.

Files:
gbpchfh1_1.png  82 kb

RyuShin:
It's weird. The C didn't close below 88.6 on my MT4 :/ I think NJ7 and MT4 receive data in a different way (well they are different from each other so it's no wonder). I added a potential butterfly.

Its not nt7 nor mt4 fault, its our broker provider that provides different feed, that why it is so important to have always another feed to check from time to time to see that your broker doesn't give you false data, i'll check this one again later when i'll be with my equipment, thanks for mention this for me

NZDUSD H1. Two potential anti butterflies.

Files:
nzdusdh1_1.png  52 kb

GBPJPY 60m Bearish Gartley, aggressive-C/Safety-C for Cypher pattern a lot of resistance around PRZ

we might see the reaction to that on tomorrow GBP news

RyuShin:
Updated. Potential 886 butterfly is added.

Worked out great.

Files:
gbpjpym30.png  69 kb

RyuShin:
USDCHF H1. Potential N200 and anti gartley.

Worked out great.

Files:
usdchfh1-3.png  37 kb
Reason: