Harmonic Analysis - page 36

irad:
when you do your "potential" pattern analysis you just keep those charts open to see how the react to the pattern and you reforming it once in a while?

Yes. Mostly for the pairs I usually trade. What I do is I anticipate what's likely to happen. If the market doesn't move in a way I predict, then I re-analyze and reform patterns.

EURUSD H1. Potetial gartley, ABCD and agg/safety C.

Files:
eurusdh1_19.png  43 kb

RyuShin:
AUDUSD H1. Potential gartley, ABCD and agg/safety C.

The garley is invalid. There's an RSX divergence so maybe it's a good idea to enter C. There will be a potential tradable butterfly.

Files:

GBPJPY M30. The pair is hanging around previous support and resistance level. It may bounce around that level. If it doesn't and keeps going higher, there may be a potential tradable 886 butterfly (I say tradable cuz BC leg is kinda shorter than I want).

Files:

AUDCAD H1. Potential gartley. I don't trade this pair but it's always good to practice analyzing. The pair tested previous support and resistance level. If it bounces, there will be a gartley completion.

Files:
audcadh1-2.png  57 kb
audcadh1.png  53 kb

RyuShin:
AUDCAD H1. Potential gartley. I don't trade this pair but it's always good to practice analyzing. The pair tested previous support and resistance level. If it bounces, there will be a gartley completion.

hi Ryu Shin

please share rsx indicator

thanks

a_esmaeily:
hi Ryu Shin

please share rsx indicator

thanks

You can use the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page249

RyuShin:
The garley is invalid. There's an RSX divergence so maybe it's a good idea to enter C. There will be a potential tradable butterfly.

AUDUSD H4. Potential N200 and butterfly. The pair nicely bounced and then went north again as I thought. The same thing happened to NZDUSD. If both pattern fail, there's a cypher awaiting.

Files:
audusdh4.png  58 kb
audusdh4-2.png  57 kb

NZDUSD H1. Potential tradable butterfly.

Files:
nzdusdh1.png  60 kb
nzdusdh1-2.png  59 kb

RyuShin:
EURUSD H1. Potetial gartley, ABCD and agg/safety C.

Those are not gonna happen. Now we have a potential AB=CD.

Files:
eurusdh1.png  44 kb
Reason: