EA for MA cross with take profit levels

Traders and programmers,

Im looking for an EA with the specifics are below.

-EMA cross (adjustable) 5ema to close being the lead and 5ema to the open

-lots size (adjustable)

-close trade and reverse on the cross with the completed bar.

-any pair and time frame

-4 different take profits with adjustable take profit lot sizes 21,34,55,89 and a 100 pip traling stop. I trade 5 lots at a time so the last lot will stay in the game till a cross occurs.

-needs to work with IBFX micro accounts.

This is also a passive low risk winning strategy I encourage traders to use it. Thanks in advance for any help anyone puts forth. I dont need the source code and the author can have full credit for the EA.

FJ

I'll see what I can do. So you want it to open trades when a NEW bar opens AND after a cross?

Also, do you want the trailingstop to always be active (thus allowing for a loss), or do you want the trailingstop to activate once the trade is in profit (thus never taking a loss)?

Test out what I have so far and tell me what you think.

Further update on MA Cross with profit targets

I've made a number of additions to the EA since my last post:

1) Improved the profit targets; you can now input different lot sizes per target

2) Added a breakeven feature

3) Added the ability to change the MODE of the Moving Average: 0 Simple moving average, 1 Exponential moving average, 2 Smoothed moving average, 3 Linear weighted moving average.

4) The EA now enters a trade on a new candle, not immediately

5) Added an option to have the EA close its orders when the MAs cross again or when trend is over (allowClosing)

6) Added "Anchors" to help the EA decide when the prices are ranging, so as to prevent losses. The Anchor values are the shift periods that the EA will look to to decide if the market has been previously trending and whether or not to enter.

The post contains the latest EA, along with its source. Don't be shy guys! Post and tell me what you think!

ryanklefas

Could you please help me with this EA

this is EMA cross system 5X13 ,so please add SL, change EMA 13 X 76

and lot size option .I mean 1 lot and also o,1 lot etc

Thanks

Files:
robbooker.mq4  4 kb

ryanklefas:
The post contains the latest EA, along with its source. Don't be shy guys! Post and tell me what you think!

That's a crazy brace style, agghh!! my eyes!

kayu:
ryanklefas

Could you please help me with this EA

this is EMA cross system 5X13 ,so please add SL, change EMA 13 X 76

and lot size option .I mean 1 lot and also o,1 lot etc

Thanks

I just looked over the code, I didn't test it, but as far as I can tell, all of the options you asked for are already in the EA; they are external variables. The "TrailingStop" for this EA doesn't trail either, so that's your stoploss.

ryanklefas

Trailing stop not working , and i dont know real reason .

SL happen only in the crosses of EMA , so if possible I want place SL setting for option 35-50pips . Also TP same logic , so if possible place TP option in the code

forexjedi:
Traders and programmers,

Im looking for an EA with the specifics are below.

-EMA cross (adjustable) 5ema to close being the lead and 5ema to the open

-lots size (adjustable)

-close trade and reverse on the cross with the completed bar.

-any pair and time frame

-4 different take profits with adjustable take profit lot sizes 21,34,55,89 and a 100 pip traling stop. I trade 5 lots at a time so the last lot will stay in the game till a cross occurs.

-needs to work with IBFX micro accounts.

This is also a passive low risk winning strategy I encourage traders to use it. Thanks in advance for any help anyone puts forth. I dont need the source code and the author can have full credit for the EA.

FJ

What time frame are we supposed to use this on??

Dave

nice work, I've been using the 5ema open/close cross manually for a while and works nicely. this EA looks very well programmed.

Reason: