Expert advisor assistance needed.Please help me!!!

Hi Everyone, i am hoping that someone could help me to set my mt4 expert advisor.I am not good in computing skills.But i would like to make and expert advisor 
with a spike bar indicator which measures the size of the candlestick body.

I would like the ea to open a buy or sell position based on the size of the candlestick body.
ex; buy when= bull candlestick appears with the size of 30 pips(to be adjustable).
                       with adjustable stoploss and take profit.And adjustable position size.
      sell when= bear candlestick appears with the size of ex.30 pips(to be adjustable)
                       with adjustable stoploss and take profit and adjustable position size.
So i am able to adjust the trade according to the current analysis and let the ea trade for me.

I here by attached a spike bar indicator.I hope anyone who are kind could assist me please because i am a beginner.

Thank you very much!
Files:

angevoyageur:
See Freelance section.
oh,i see.ok.Thank you sir.

7264047:
oh,i see.ok.Thank you sir.

since you are new in the community i would advice you read the rules and regulation governing the selection of applicant for the job. Please take time scrutinize the applicant well before you assign the coder the job.

Happy Trading :) 

Roszey:

since you are new in the community i would advice you read the rules and regulation governing the selection of applicant for the job. Please take time scrutinize the applicant well before you assign the coder the job.

Happy Trading :) 

i will.thanks..do you have sugesstions for a good and honest coder?
Thank you for your advice.really appreciate it.