Free EA creation - page 8

Hello friends, i just calculated a strategy and did it manually for sometime. i got good results. i want to make this strategy into a EA. i don't know mql4. so i request to make this strategy into a EA.

Here is the strategy.

1) Find current rate

When I open computer and start meta trade platform what is the shown price in all currency pairs, commodities, that is a current rate

For example one pair

If Current Rate is – 1300

Compulsory put pending buy order and pending sell order

Buy Order Sell Order

1) buy 1310 – T.P 1320 - S.L 1300 sell 1290 – T.P 1280 - S.L 1300

2) buy 1320 – T.P 1330 - S.L 1310 sell 1280 – T.P 1270 - S.L 1290

3) buy 1330 – T.P 1340 - S.L 1320 sell 1270 – T.P 1260 - S.L 1280

4) buy 1340 – T.P 1350 - S.L 1330 sell 1260 – T.P 1250 - S.L 1270

5) buy 1350 – T.P 1360 - S.L 1340 sell 1250 – T.P 1240 - S.L 1260

6) Etc ( if depend on profit) Etc ( if depend on profit)

1) if touch 1320 profit same this side put buy order

Put sell order

sell 1310 – T.P 1300 – S.L-1320

2) if touch 1330 profit

Put sell order

sell 1320 – T.P 1310 – S.L-1330

sell 1310 – T.P 1300 – S.L-1320

3) if touch 1340 profit

Put sell order

sell 1330 – T.P 1320 – S.L-1340

Up to how many buy orders

And

same this side put sell orders

If going on touch T.k profit 1360 and down 1270

Again market going above

You put buy orders start with 1300 – T.K 1310 - S.L. 1290

Finally whatever market is going up and down we need a every 10 pips profit for all pairs

Trailing stop for each orders should be 5.

Hell Everyone,

So i was looking for consistency and patterns and came to one interesting concept that should work with a 80-90% win ratio with no DD ever.

Need help to create an EA to do the following if it is possible.

Looking at EURUSD the M5 TF

Every time you have 4 candlesticks of the same color/direction happen the EA will open a trade going the opposite direction of the 4 bars, for example when you have 4 candles close together all buy candles the EA would then open a sell entry with adjustable TP and SL, default for TP and SL should be 10 pips each (need to test this)

this will not produce a win during break out and news spikes, hence a SL is needed, however in ranging days this seems to be very consistent and won't have any DD.

If anyone can add to this or create it that would be awesome. Thank you !

Hi mergfl357,

Search for 123 Level breakout EA's (try different search names if you need to)...

They have the code you are looking for.

You can modify them for the 4th bar strategy and add other features you may want.

Hope this helps,

Robert

Hi Robert,

Thank you for that, I don't really know anything about coding, would i have to put this code together somewhere assuming i can find it?

Hi mergfl357,

EA's are Expert Advisers... Put them in your MT4 Expert Adviser folder and use them like any other Expert Adviser...

Some example EA's for you to search for and play with:

123 Pattern EA

Opto123 EA

They may require certain 123 indicators to work. You can find out what's needed by using MetaEditor to open and look inside the EA...then search the web for the indicators if you need them.

Once you see inside the EA...that will also be the start of your coding career...

Actually...if you are a novice about coding...maybe you even want to start playing with the 123 indicators first...see how they work before you play with the EA's...

Then when you are ready to play with the 123 EA's...you will understand better...

At that time....you can decide if you really want to learn coding and change the EA's yourself...or be prepared to have someone (a coder) help you code your strategy.

If you have lots of strategies...better to learn to code for yourself...save yourself some money while you are having fun learning...

Good luck and have lots of fun on either path,

Robert

Need a very simple EA built.. PLS HELP

Hello Traders,

I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. I got an indicator that was given to me by a friend. And trickled through quite a few hands, and I eventually got it and I love it. It is based on ADX. However it seems at some point it was stolen from mladen by some guy developing the "SAP system". So I asked mladen for an alert on it, and he has seem to shun me because he may believe I am the SAP guy, or that I put some patch on the indicator. But anyways, its a great indicator. I tried looking for the original indicator online, I even asked mladen to tell the name of the original so I can use it, but to no avail, just wont get the light of day from the all star coder . So Im kind of stuck and I want an ea made of this indicator, its a non repainter (only repaints on current candle)! Simply it should have the following...

1) adjustable lot size

2) alarm/ alert for it (sound and email)

3) trade conditions....

Buy: When the indicator gives the buy signal (WHITE COLOR) after a candle close

Close: When you get a sell signal

Sell: When the indicator gives the sell signal (Blue Color) after a candle close

CLose: When you get a buy signal

... essentially you are always in the market... even if this does not seem profitable to you could some please build it...

A big big big thank you to mladen even though you ignore me! Your efforts are appreciated!

Thank you for taking the time to read this even if you cannot help.

Best,

JB

Files:
adx_.mq4  9 kb

jb_9122:
Hello Traders,

I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. I got an indicator that was given to me by a friend. And trickled through quite a few hands, and I eventually got it and I love it. It is based on ADX. However it seems at some point it was stolen from mladen by some guy developing the "SAP system". So I asked mladen for an alert on it, and he has seem to shun me because he may believe I am the SAP guy, or that I put some patch on the indicator. But anyways, its a great indicator. I tried looking for the original indicator online, I even asked mladen to tell the name of the original so I can use it, but to no avail, just wont get the light of day from the all star coder . So Im kind of stuck and I want an ea made of this indicator, its a non repainter (only repaints on current candle)! Simply it should have the following...

1) adjustable lot size

2) alarm/ alert for it (sound and email)

3) trade conditions....

Buy: When the indicator gives the buy signal (WHITE COLOR) after a candle close

Close: When you get a sell signal

Sell: When the indicator gives the sell signal (Blue Color) after a candle close

CLose: When you get a buy signal

... essentially you are always in the market... even if this does not seem profitable to you could some please build it...

A big big big thank you to mladen even though you ignore me! Your efforts are appreciated!

Thank you for taking the time to read this even if you cannot help.

Best,

JB

Hi jb,

Why not just trade it on certain market busy hours of the day for awhile and let us know how it does after 2-5mo? Especially see how it does with ranging periods versus trending times, this is where the rubber meets the road with any method. If you get somewhere post your results and someone here will take you up on mql'ing it.

This thread has started to get glutted with ideas, believe me when I say the simple methods that work are extremely rare, as I find using StrategyQuant. If anyone here can post theirr plan with stats of successful trading that is even close to being objective then it be worth mql'ing via StrategyQuant.

Jerry

PS: this thread didn't continue to email me like before! Thus it seems I wasn't around.

phoenix:
my system work good on manual

and i would like to make it EA

indicators.rartemplate.rar

short when front currency weak and back currency strong

long when front currency strong and back currency weak

Hi Phoenix,

Your method looks intrigueing. I haven't looked at your indies yet. Is it one indy or more? What indies give the currency by itself strength info? Can you post your log of trade results for 2-3 months. Give more detail?

Theee indies avail strength of currency but where are they getting info from?

Jerry

I say why to crerat free EA when U already have a free to work with. I am talking about FATv3 its very good

I dont want to sound like a sales person but I am using it and I think its a must try if you are looking for EA

here is their free download link

FREE Trader On Chart lifetime license (Basic version)

Hello Batchboy,

Thanks for your effort for helping others. I am trying to learn mql programming. I am facing a problem with Fisher indicator. I am trying to code an EA that will open a trade if fisher changes color(red to green for buy and green to red for sale) in the previous candle in H1 TF. It will close the trade if an opposite signal occurs. I have used the following code to get the value of fisher:

double fish0 = iCustom(Symbol(), NULL,"Fisher",30,0,1);

but the problem is that I am not getting the value shown in the screen.

I want to get the value shown in the attached pic.

Please help me with this. My learning process is stooped as I am unable to solve this problem. Thanks in advance.

Files:
untitled.png  28 kb
fisher.mq4  3 kb
Reason: