Coding help - page 120

Mastercash:
Mladen,The buy and sell part of the above code is not working.the stop is working It doesn't give alert!

Mastercash

Check the conditions (if they are fulfilled at all)

As far as I see you are using very specific values for the conditions and if it does not enter in some code block after the if conditions then only the if condition can be the cause

all the best

Thanks,Im thinking of split the indicator into two.one for entry signal and the other is for close signal...May be that will be better.

Mastercash:
Thanks,Im thinking of split the indicator into two.one for entry signal and the other is for close signal...May be that will be better.

Probably that would be a best solution

I got an expert advisor made by eatree (attached) at mql5 forum.

Please help me on inserting this condition in the ea. If buy/Sell order hit takeprofit/stop loss/ trailing stop, while the entry condition is still true, don't enter another trade until the next signal. Example, MA1 crosses up MA2 Buy and if take profit/stop loss/ trailing stop is hit, wait for the next signal that is MA 1 crosses down MA2 before opening another position.

Thanks in advance.
Files:

funayot:
I got an expert advisor made by eatree (attached) at mql5 forum.

Please help me on inserting this condition in the ea. If buy/Sell order hit takeprofit/stop loss/ trailing stop, while the entry condition is still true, don't enter another trade until the next signal. Example, MA1 crosses up MA2 Buy and if take profit/stop loss/ trailing stop is hit, wait for the next signal that is MA 1 crosses down MA2 before opening another position.

Thanks in advance.

funayot

Just out of curiosity : if eatree made that EA why don't you ask him to make the changes too?

I have asked him, and I'm still expecting his reply.

Hell Everyone,

So i was looking for consistency and patterns and came to one interesting concept that should work with a 80-90% win ratio with no DD ever.

Need help to create an EA to do the following if it is possible.

Looking at EURUSD the M5 TF

Every time you have 4 candlesticks of the same color/direction happen the EA will open a trade going the opposite direction of the 4 bars, for example when you have 4 candles close together all buy candles the EA would then open a sell entry with adjustable TP and SL, default for TP and SL should be 10 pips each (need to test this)

this will not produce a win during break out and news spikes, hence a SL is needed, however in ranging days this seems to be very consistent and won't have any DD.

If anyone can add to this or create it that would be awesome. Thank you !

Hi everybody,

Can someone post the mathematic formula for the Jurik Moving Average to code it on another plateform (Prorealtime).

Thanks a lot and have a nice day to all

Zilliq

zilliq:
Hi everybody,

Can someone post the mathematic formula for the Jurik Moving Average to code it on another plateform (Prorealtime).

Zilliq

The formula itself was never published by Mark Jurik. All the others are approximations of JMA (some better some worse). The version that is wide spread on metatrader (JMA) is, for example, a decompiled code from wealth lab converted to metatrader (so even that version had from its start, origin in decompiled code)

zilliq:
Hi everybody,

Zilliq

Zilliq,

As far as different versions of that kind of a smoothing / filtering are concerned you can take a look at this post for a comparison of what different versions are doing : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002 or at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002/page2

Reason: