DSS3 :an scalping system - page 11

This EA trades very nicely on IBFX-US. I'm pleased with the performance,

but my primary concern is float. So far, it's been running $15-$25 on a

$1300 balance, which is respectable. If it stays consistent, I will put

DSS3 on one of my live accounts.

I'm currently running 12 pairs and, in about three weeks, I will run the

history through MT4 reporter, so I can find the best pairs.

Rob

Forward testing results for

DSS3_MA EA

DSS3_filtered EA

I started to trade by DSS3_MA EA but I changed it to DSS3_filtered EA somewhere on Monday 24th (of April).

M1 timeframe.

EA with default settings is attached:

stoploss = 150

takeprofit = 70

trailingstop = 12

lotsize = 0.01

I did not check the market condition before switching EA on for the pair so it may be some drawdown because of that (we can see drawdown in dollars as the distance between blue and yellow lines on visual statement chart).

This DSS3_filtered EA is more stable version compare with DSS3_MA EA for example (we can see it how EA recovered the loss).

It is the profitable pairs for this version up to now.

EURJPY:

USDJPY:

NZDJPY:

I will continue forward testing/trading for all the just to see - which pairs will be profitable for this system (and to check max floating drawdown for every pair - it may be related to lot size and to initial deposit size to be selected).

----------------

This version (DSS3_filtered EA) is good to use with market condition tool because we can use it with very small deposit size (i am using with 300 dollars), and 10 - 30 dollars in a week is not a bad anyway. But we need to create simple market condition tool based on dss ichi ...

That's all news.

===============

- DSS3 EA is on this post. It is very original version of 3 Double smoothed stochastic 2 indicators working in overbought/oversolded way for buy or sell. Rules to trade is here.

- DSS3_MA EA is on this post. Settings for this EA is on this post.

- DSS3_filtered EA is on this post. This is DSS3_filtered its the same as the DSS3_Ma but now using XO clean. Do not forget to download Double smoothed stochastic 2 indicator from this post.

- Dss Ichi_Ea is on this post; first variation of the settings is here; the settings of Big Joe is here; new settings with sl 150 is on this post

Forward testing results for

Dss Ichi_Ea

M1 timeframe.

EA with default settings is attached:

stoploss = 150

takeprofit = 12

lotsize = 0.01

This version is working with Ichimoku indicator on MTF way: 1 stoch indicator only for M1 timeframe and ichimoku indicator for market condition (using 1 of 6 market condition signals only sorry) for M5 and H4 timeframe.

Trading on M1 (EA should be attached to every M1 chart).

I used stop loss 70 and EA lost some ... after that I increased stop loss to 150 and deposit size was recovered ... after that - some more losses. So, I think - we need to use profitable pairs on for this EA (see images below).

Metatrader statement for all the pairs:

Profitable pairs for this version.

NZDUSD:

GBPCHF:

GBPUSD:

Some comments:

I think - market condition tool is necessary for this version too.

===============

- DSS3 EA is on this post. It is very original version of 3 Double smoothed stochastic 2 indicators working in overbought/oversolded way for buy or sell. Rules to trade is here.

- DSS3_MA EA is on this post. Settings for this EA is on this post.

- DSS3_filtered EA is on this post. This is DSS3_filtered its the same as the DSS3_Ma but now using XO clean. Do not forget to download Double smoothed stochastic 2 indicator from this post.

- Dss Ichi_Ea is on this post; first variation of the settings is here; the settings of Big Joe is here; new settings with sl 150 is on this post

error message in expert folder

hello guys

thanks for this thread

i run dss3 filtered and i have this error message in the expert window

it happens if indies are on chart and even if indies are not on chart

Hi alex84,

I think - indies do not need to be on the chart.

I have those error messages (sometimes) and I am ignoring them ...

I am not fully sure ... but I think we can ignore them ...

may be I am wrong.

i guess it too as ea still trades correctly (at least it seems to)

let us know if any update in your tests

i personally run dss3 filtered on

aud nzd

aud usd

eur jpy

gbp jpy

usd chf

usd jpy

nzd jpy

started today

i'll let you informed on my results

regards

alex

so far i have more sl hits than profitable trades

and profitable trades do not equal losses

alex84:
so far i have more sl hits than profitable trades and profitable trades do not equal losses

Doing pretty good here this week on new demo set up for it.

thank you mrtool

what is the version on this new account ?

other pairs than the one already in statement ?

thanks

Hi.

I want to try this system manually but i can not find any rules.

The best i can find is this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177239/page26

But i see there have been made EA of it so there have to be some more clear rules than that. I am not a programmer but i don't believe it is possible to make a EA from what is in that post...

So i will be happy if someone can take the time to post the rules.

Thank you very much in advance

Arctic4x

Reason: