FXiGoR-(T_S_R) very effective Trend Slope Retracement system - page 25

lietuve:
I wonder is anybody trading gbp today with TSR strategy. There were two beautiful, efortless entries on M15 charts.

That's an almost perfect way to trade!

Thanks, again, iGOR!

What is the indicator which shows the arrows on your chart?

thanks

lockstock:
What is the indicator which shows the arrows on your chart? thanks

LOL...

That's not the indicator, that's where I entered the my first trade and then added some more... , but i believe iGor has an indicator that puts an arrow on the chart. One of these days I am going to find the patalk room and pay my respects to iGor. He deserves it! I will ask about the indicator also.

L.

Hi all

First of all a million thanks to fxigor for taking all the time to expplain his system. Hats off to you SIR

Can some one please be kind amd post the final set of indicators and the template which contains all the devopments made so far.

priceless:
Can some one please be kind amd post the final set of indicators and the template which contains all the devopments made so far.

Hi

All the files we use are posted by Igor in post 2

Arctic4x

Arctic4x:
Hi

All the files we use are posted by Igor in post 2

Arctic4x

Thanks i recd them. the one i did not get there is the indicator which creates the signal when a mathematical set up is formed and a trade alert is shoen by an arrow. hope you can help.

priceless:
Thanks i recd them. the one i did not get there is the indicator which creates the signal when a mathematical set up is formed and a trade alert is shoen by an arrow. hope you can help.

Hi.

Sorry if i sound harsh or rude here, that is not my intention at all but the info you ask for is here in this thread.

If you feel the thread is to long and there are to many posts that are discussing all types of different things that makes it hard to find what you are looking for.... well that is partly because of unnecessary posts like yours and posts like mine with answers to those posts.

If people can read the threads and/or use the search tool before posting questions it will be a lot easier to find info in the forums.

Again this is not meant in a bad way or to make you look bad. Not at all. I am more than happy to help.

I am posting it in a hope that someone reads it and maybe look for answers before asking later. Most of the time the answers are very easy to find.

I used far shorter time to find the info for you than the time i used writing this post..

You find the info you ask for in post: 202, 207, 210, 222 and i am sure in some other posts as well.

Happy trading

Arctic4x

Templates in zipfile on posting#2 updated for the people who have the alert indicator.

regards...iGoR

We are daily with +/- 35 people in the chat room.

I want to thank each one of you for the interest that you have shown in the T_S_R strategy.

regards...iGoR

Audio files availability

Hi all,

can somebody refresh (or upload again) the links to audio files please? Links posted on this forum before are expired (especiality tsr-day2-5 and tsr-range) and aren't available for download. I try rapishare and mysendfile too...

If is it some problem with discspace or hosting I may (better I wish) donate you with unlimited download of this recorded sessions on my equipment (100Mbit backbone).

Thanks.

PS: tsr-day1 is still available, basic article too (I think, that this articles are much more frekvently downloaded), but others:-(...

Exactly I've downloaded 5 files about this topic:

BasicTSR.wma, FirstTopFirstBottom_Squeeze.wma, TSR_Extras.wmv, tsr-basics.wma and tsr-day1.wma

Others created files I can't (only I?) download from anywhere...:-(

iGoR:
Some rules: INDICATORS AND TEMPLATE UPDATED THE 18 Nov. 2006

I don't see the template there can someone post it please?

Reason: