Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 231

Using fractals and TDI and Awesome

Files:

Nick

Which pairs are your favorites at this time, please

daveM

Sometimes the data that we have is not sufficient or is full of holes, You can use this utility to get data back to 2007 for most pairs and it is much more reliable data than what your MT4 may give you

Tickstory - The Historical and Real-time Market Database for Traders

Blaiserboy:
Sometimes the data that we have is not sufficient or is full of holes, You can use this utility to get data back to 2007 for most pairs and it is much more reliable data than what your MT4 may give you Tickstory - The Historical and Real-time Market Database for Traders

Hi DaveM,

Thanks for this, will try it out!

Currently my only way for lot of history on M1 is from the Exness quote history here.

https://www.exness.com/history_quotes

It works for all 5-digit brokers too, demo or live or ECN. But it needs to be five digit quote instruments on fx or else it wont work.

Thanks Exness for this!

My Best,

Nick

Blaiserboy:
Nick

Which pairs are your favorites at this time, please

daveM

Hi DaveM,

Currently I'm on these.

Eur/Usd, Gbp/Usd, Aud/Usd & Nzd/Usd

Eur/Aud & Gbp/Aud

Usd/Jpy & Eur/Jpy

It's already too many pairs for the weekly target i need.

What about you?

Regards, Nick

Hehe I am attempting to work with GBPJPY as well as GBPUSD and the other JPY pairs as they have some volatility.

I find that more than 4 charts is a lot to watch (for me)

This is the simplest chart that I can make just using the renko, HA bars and the Hama indicator.

This requires nimble fingers on the trigger when the market is moving and also allows excellent quick profits

The Delta indicator (attached) will signal trend change. Someone may find it useful.

Files:

It looks good for a simple way to ride the trends as well as buying/re-entering on dips in an uptrend and selling rally's in downtrend. Why do you need nimble fingers? Are you on a faster box size? I'm using 25 pip boxes for E/J G/J here.

I will have a look at the larger box sizes...... I will have time to watch TV LOL

Eurjpy

I had one entry as it crossed the Hama..... that was a poor entry, the second one I did at the fractal..... good entry.

Both are making profit but there was quite a wait for the first entry.

Files:
Reason: