Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1275

Pek Bok Hup
Pek Bok Hup  

Hi Mrtools,

Just joined this forum and very impress with your works. I am favour with ichimoku startegy. Saw your previous work of Ichimoku 5.3.5.

Currently I am using attachment EA. i think it can be greatly improve if can get combination of your previous work with my EA using. Asides i also Facing some improvement issues , would appreciate if you can help.

1) Allow use auto magic number

2) setting for selection period no position. (by date. Single date or from xx to xx). Purpose avoid news trading

If you have any better suggestion to improve this EA, please comment also, would seek your view. thanks

Files:
Pek Bok Hup
Pek Bok Hup  

Tested best to use with 1 hour time frame. ichimoku_1.1.ex4

Files:
Julio
Julio  

Hola Julio. necesitaría la versión original MT4. la versión publicada es una versión descompilado [/ quote] me une a otros indicadores que tengo. Espero tener ningún propósito. Si eso no sirve por favor explicar cómo puedo saber si se trata de una versión descompilación. Muchas gracias por su ayuda amigos.

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
valent88:
Hi Mrtools,

Just joined this forum and very impress with your works. I am favour with ichimoku startegy. Saw your previous work of Ichimoku 5.3.5.

Currently I am using attachment EA. i think it can be greatly improve if can get combination of your previous work with my EA using. Asides i also Facing some improvement issues , would appreciate if you can help.

1) Allow use auto magic number

2) setting for selection period no position. (by date. Single date or from xx to xx). Purpose avoid news trading

If you have any better suggestion to improve this EA, please comment also, would seek your view. thanks

Valent88, can't do anything with an ex4 file.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
mrtools; n1779936:
Hola Julio. necesitaría la versión original MT4. la versión publicada es una versión descompilado [/ quote] me une a otros indicadores que tengo. Espero tener ningún propósito. Si eso no sirve por favor explicar cómo puedo saber si se trata de una versión descompilación. Muchas gracias por su ayuda amigos.

Julio, when you see this in the code::

/*

Generated by EX4-TO-MQ4 decompiler V4.0.225.1g []

*/

means it's been decompiled

Pek Bok Hup
Pek Bok Hup  

Hi mrtools,

Sorry not very sure what you mean as I am newbie. Then what should I do ? U have any suggestion ? Or any EA based on ichimoku cloud ? Thanks

William Snyder
William Snyder  
valent88:
Hi mrtools, Sorry not very sure what you mean as I am newbie. Then what should I do ? U have any suggestion ? Or any EA based on ichimoku cloud ? Thanks

In metatrader the files are 2 types a MQL4 source file and or EX4 file. With an MQL4 source file you can open an do mods on it,

Angy
Angy  

Hi, MLaden and/or MrTools,

WPR T3 (Haos is same but 2 times WPR T3) is an indicator (I use it for divergence only) I have always used in all my past systems looking for the right one for me. I think it gives better signals than other divergences.

I don't know if this is the place for this, or it can be done, but could you add an divergence alert on the WPR T3. My system has been resonable stable and the same for a while, and I am getting more in control of my emotions, Now I would like to further that by not being in front of the charts al the time in looking for the DIVG trigger.

Can you help me with that or point me in the right direction?

Thanx

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
Angy:
Hi, MLaden and/or MrTools,

WPR T3 (Haos is same but 2 times WPR T3) is an indicator (I use it for divergence only) I have always used in all my past systems looking for the right one for me. I think it gives better signals than other divergences.

I don't know if this is the place for this, or it can be done, but could you add an divergence alert on the WPR T3. My system has been resonable stable and the same for a while, and I am getting more in control of my emotions, Now I would like to further that by not being in front of the charts al the time in looking for the DIVG trigger.

Can you help me with that or point me in the right direction?

Thanx

Hi Angy, there is a version of WPR T3 that I updated and fixed and added alerts for the dot color change(think the original might have had a repainting problem) anyway do you mind if I use that one to add the divergence.

ps) this is a Haos Visual you might be interested in that I think Mladen fixed and I added the alerts and also the WPR T3 alerts for you to check out if it will work for adding the divergence

haos_visual_nmc_alerts.mq4

wpr_t3_alerts.mq4

crazyharij
crazyharij  

hi mrtools and mladen

is it possible to make this indicators non repainting?

thanks in advance.