Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 106

Hello everyone. What can you guys help me change the code indicator "Jurik TrendStrength2

" .. This indicator can freeze and slow down my computer. please help me. thanks

jurik_trendstrength2.mq4

Files:

tristantsh:
Hello everyone. What can you guys help me change the code indicator "Jurik TrendStrength2

" .. This indicator can freeze and slow down my computer. please help me. thanks

jurik_trendstrength2.mq4

This is an upgraded version (with 18 types of prices) indicator that works correctly (with all the symbols) and which is made more user friendly : jurik_trendstrength_3.ex4

Files:

Dear mladen

Dear mrtools

would you:

1- add vertical lines (inside the indicator separate windows) with OnFirstBar option

and

2- change alerts to be when histogram is changing its color (buy or sell)

Thanks

Talaat E

Dear Mladen,

Did you manage to get some time to work on it ?

mladen:
rosalieone Just to let you know : I am working on it. As soon as it gets done, it will be posted

talaate:
Dear mladen

Dear mrtools

would you:

1- add vertical lines (inside the indicator separate windows) with OnFirstBar option

and

Thanks

Talaat E

Dear Mladen

Dear Mrtools

would you please take a look on https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178397/page71

talaate:
Dear Mladen

Dear Mrtools

would you please take a look on https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178397/page71

Omitted

talaate:
Dear mladen

Dear mrtools

would you:

and

Thanks

Talaat E

Talaat E, what condition would you want the vertical lines?

mrtools:
Talaat E, what condition would you want the vertical lines?

hi mrtools

About vertical line, I hope to be when the histogram is changing its color.

Also alerts, I would like to be the same when the histogram is changing its color.

I have to say that I did not recognize how alerts work in the indicator, but I think it is not as I want .

Thanks

talaate:
hi mrtools

About vertical line, I hope to be when the histogram is changing its color.

Also alerts, I would like to be the same when the histogram is changing its color.

I have to say that I did not recognize how alerts work in the indicator, but I think it is not as I want .

Thanks

Hi Talaat E, added the lines, about the alerts if you have alerts on and put alerts on slope to false, then you will have alerts when histogram crossing zero or when the indicator changes color.

mrtools:
Hi Talaat E, added the lines, about the alerts if you have alerts on and put alerts on slope to false, then you will have alerts when histogram crossing zero or when the indicator changes color.

Thanks mrtools,

Reason: