Triangular moving average (TMA) ... - page 19

engula:
mladen,

let me explain it better with the help of a picture.

the non-dotted lines cross where the arrow is (and that can only happen in the past) and at that point in time i'd like to have a vertical on the current bar.

once the line is not dotted, it doesn't change any more. only the dotted part does.

hope this helps understanding what i mean. thanks.

engula

I do know that the dotted line is the changing part (it is the extrapolated part)

If you wish to have alerts oe signals on the "non dotted" part, why don't you simply use a regular TMA (since the non dotted part is a regular triangular moving average shifted by half period)?

mladen:
engula

I do know that the dotted line is the changing part (it is the extrapolated part)

If you wish to have alerts oe signals on the "non dotted" part, why don't you simply use a regular TMA (since the non dotted part is a regular triangular moving average shifted by half period)?

mladen,

i'd like to try the solution that you suggest, but i haven't found any combination of 2 regular TMA that draws a vertical line on the current bar as soon as the 2 lines cross in the past. that would mean to have a sort of combo indi of 2 regular TMAs and i have not found anything like this in the forum. is this something you could implement for me? thanks.

Hi All ,

Same indicator than Cycle TMA_CentereEndpoint ,But with Vertical line crossing.

Hoping this indicator can help someone.

Regards.

On Chart Rsx + Ma + Tma bands !

Mladen

is it possible to make indicator for 'Chart window' using RSX NRP + MA + TMA Bands ?

In picture Rsx set to chart window (change property indicator > separate window to chart window) with signal ma and tma bands !

We already have separate window indicator (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general) nicely coded by you

Thanks for any help

secretcode:
Mladen

is it possible to make indicator for 'Chart window' using RSX NRP + MA + TMA Bands ?

In picture Rsx set to chart window (change property indicator > separate window to chart window) with signal ma and tma bands !

We already have separate window indicator (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general) nicely coded by you

Thanks for any help

Mladen

Would you please look at above post (post 187)

Is it possible to code such indicator ?

Thanks

secretcode:
Mladen

Would you please look at above post (post 187)

Is it possible to code such indicator ?

Thanks

secretcode

It is possible but since it is an elite indicator (the indicator that you are referring to as a basis), I can post it only in the elite indicators thread

mladen:
secretcode It is possible but since it is an elite indicator (the indicator that you are referring to as a basis), I can post it only in the elite indicators thread

That's great I will be happy to pay for that indicator from elite section

Thank you

secretcode

Mladen

Would it be possible for you to convert attached indicator for 'Chart window' ?

Sorry if too much asking but i like TMAs

Thank you

secretcode:
Mladen

Would it be possible for you to convert attached indicator for 'Chart window' ?

Sorry if too much asking but i like TMAs Thank you

secretcode

We can make an "on chart" version of indicators that are having known bounds. Since TMA centered oscillator does not have a known bound, all that we "on chart" do would be a wild guesstimation or some known moving average approximation and I doubt that it would be goo

mladen:
secretcode We can make an "on chart" version of indicators that are having known bounds. Since TMA centered oscillator does not have a known bound, all that we "on chart" do would be a wild guesstimation or some known moving average approximation and I doubt that it would be goo

Thanks Mladen for reply

Is it possible to put this indicator on Moving Average on Chart window i.e 1 SMA !

Sorry if it illogical request related coding

It would be great if it works as shown in picture!

Sincerely

Files:
Reason: