Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 893

macerina:
Thanks mladen i got it ... its hidden under the candlestick ... is it possible to re-position it bit further below the candlestick and is it possible to make histo out of this . Thanks in advance

macerina

Simply uncheck the chart on foreground in the chart properties and then the arrows will be visible in those cases too

mladen:
macerina Simply uncheck the chart on foreground in the chart properties and then the arrows will be visible in those cases too

Thanks mladen got it ... is it possible to make it histogram

Thanks in advance

Can anybody please code MTF version of Digital Indicators FATL, RSTL and RBCI.

Thanks much

- Sukhen

Files:
rbci.mq4  3 kb
fatl.mq4  3 kb
rstl.mq4  4 kb

hi sir mrtools plz kindly add mtf and mobile push notifications to this indicator

Attached Files

tysgels:
Hi everyone

please help me modify this indicator to MTF

Thank you for your help

Hi Tysgels made a mtf version. The code is a bit different but the result should be the same.

Files:

sukhen:
Can anybody please code MTF version of Digital Indicators FATL, RSTL and RBCI.

Thanks much

- Sukhen

Sukhen, made them mtf.

adak1730:
hi sir mrtools plz kindly add mtf and mobile push notifications to this indicator

Attached Files

Adak1730, code wise that looks to be a renamed non lag ma where the colors will repaint, there is a correctly coded mtf version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general and also others in that thread that are not repainting.

Dear My friend MrTools

I know you did lot of work today helping many people, I can see you doing work for every request in almost all thread, sorry to bother you but would you take a look to this post

thanks

your are the best as usual

Talaat E

talaate:
Dear My friend MrTools

I know you did lot of work today helping many people, I can see you doing work for every request in almost all thread, sorry to bother you but would you take a look to this post

thanks

your are the best as usual

Talaat E

Talaat E, saw your request, but couldn't figure a way to do it.

Hi Mladen /Mrtools can there be three colors set for the three different arrow combination

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download 3 MA Cross with alert_mtf.mq4

thanks in advance

Reason: