Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 861

Hi,

I still have a question though. Why is it that the higher TF lines are lagging behind. It's not related to the length setting as I have tried it out already with different length settings.

Can you please look into this issue. Thanks!

Consecutive Candle mtf is the Indicator.

Files:
xauusdh4.png  59 kb

lrathi:
@Mladen

The one candle direction in the attachment which you use on your charts >>>>>

Q1. Is it a free indicator? Where can I find the link?

Q2. If example one is trading the M15 timeframe can it be set for any particular Higher Timeframe? What are the options?

Thanks,

lrathi

That indicator is the daily data indicator from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178698

tomitom06:
Mladen;

I have different problem with the same indicator. I can not put 2 same indicator on same chart with the different TFs. What do you advise?

Best Regards

This one has a UniqueID parameter added to it, so multiple instances can be attached to the chart (set the unique id to unique value for each instance) : consecutive_candle_range_mtf_1.01.mq4

mladen:
This one has a UniqueID parameter added to it, so multiple instances can be attached to the chart (set the unique id to unique value for each instance) : consecutive_candle_range_mtf_1.01.mq4

Dear Mladen, can you add arrow distance & pop up alert to this indicator?

Thanks in advance

Today is sunday but you are still doing something for us. Thank you king of forex.

mladen:

mladen:
lrathi That indicator is the daily data indicator from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178698

Thank you mladen

hi

please share mtf bears power & mtf bulls power for mt4 and mt5

thanks

soil82:
hi

please share mtf bears power & mtf bulls power for mt4 and mt5

thanks

Hi Soil82, this is some mt4 mtf versions.

Files:
bears_mtf.mq4  4 kb
bulls_mtf.mq4  4 kb
bb_mtf.png  52 kb

Hi Mr Mladen or Mr tools,why this indicator can not work on meta saya.. help me to improve and make mtf .. thank you.

sinewave2.mq4

Files:
sinewave2.mq4  5 kb
gbpusdh1.png  32 kb

nurdin:
Hi Mr Mladen or Mr tools,why this indicator can not work on meta saya.. help me to improve and make mtf .. thank you. sinewave2.mq4

It works on mine. Here is Sinwave3 if you want to try this one.

mLaden, if you are going to do an MTF please use this one as it draws horizontal Levels on the main chart too. Can be switched on/off. Thanks!

sinewave3.mq4

Files:
sinewave3.mq4  7 kb
Reason: