Indicators with alerts/signal - page 783

jasjit
jasjit  

Hi Mladen/Mr. Tools,

Could you please tell me if the attached AMA-STL files are already available with alerts for change of color. I had a look around but could not locate them. If the alerts have not been previously added, i would be grateful if you could find the time to do the,. Thank you very much.

ama_stl_color_2.01_mtf_nmc.mq4

ama_stl_candles_2.01_mtf_nmc.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
electrical999:
Hi Mladen/Mr. Tools,

Could you please tell me if the attached AMA-STL files are already available with alerts for change of color. I had a look around but could not locate them. If the alerts have not been previously added, i would be grateful if you could find the time to do the,. Thank you very much.

They did not have alerts

Here is first this version with alerts added : ama_stl_color_2.01_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

William Snyder
William Snyder  
electrical999:
Hi Mladen/Mr. Tools,

Hi Electrical999, this would be the candle version alerts.

jasjit
jasjit  
mladen:
They did not have alerts Here is first this version with alerts added : ama_stl_color_2.01_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

Mladen/Mr. Tools,

Thanks you so much for you help - very much appreciated.

Regards

Jasjit

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

In out bars with alerts : in_out_mtfalerts_nmc.mq4

Originally it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page332

ameet72
ameet72  

Hi mladen / Mr. tools supertrend.ex4 attached ex4 is a super trend histo... where can i get a super trend histo with alerts ? can u have a look at the ex4 plz.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ameets1972:
Hi mladen / Mr. tools supertrend.ex4 attached ex4 is a super trend histo... where can i get a super trend histo with alerts ? can u have a look at the ex4 plz.

ameets1972

Check this post for start : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

ameet72
ameet72  

mladen looking out for super trend histo mtf + alerts...can u plz help.... check the post... super trend is there but not in histo.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ameets1972:
mladen looking out for super trend histo mtf + alerts...can u plz help.... check the post... super trend is there but not in histo.

Did you check the one with "tape" in it's name?

ameet72
ameet72  

mladen checked the post, but couldn't find the one.. plz help