Need help indentifying indicator - page 87

DonaldT:
HI, anyone could explain how EUR and GBP correlated; as well as USD and JPY?

EUR follows GBP or GBP follows EUR?

USD follows JPY or JPY follows USD?

firstly currency is traded in pairs so I presume in your first question you mean how are eur/usd and gbp/usd correlated.....the answer to this is that they have a high correlation ie the % they move are very similar close to 1:1

can you clarify your second question as I'm not too sure what you mean

DonaldT:

I think you may like to study the correlation tables in the link and also very much take on board what Martinghoul is saying. Flight to risk or safety.

Your job will be to determine when the currency clusters are moving in sync and when they are dis-connected. Crack this little puzzle and you will be minted.

DonaldT:

Correlations are a tricky thing and really not reliable. The better thing to do is get yourself a triad - which are mathematically in sync. The one I use is - USDCHF, EURUSD, EURCHF. These three pairs traded side by side helps you see what is happening...they say that the USDCHF is the opposite of EURUSD (when one goes down the other goes up), but that is not always the case, and when it isn't the EURCHF takes up the slack. After a while of watching them you start seeing how they feed off each other.

EA in two brokers mt4

Hello,

Somebody know an expert advisor that can trade in two broker that use mt4 plataform ? I would like to buy eurusd in one and sell eurusd in other. A want to trade in the

diference of the prices. Buying where is cheaper and selling where is expensive.

Regards,

Xa xb ab pattern timing

Does anyone know this indi name ?

share this indicator please

Files:

Robert Hill's TrailingSevenMethods MT4

Is there a link to how to use Mr Hill's code?

Is it a script? An indicator? Code for inclusion in an EA?

It attaches as an Expert Advisor??? But not as an indicator.

Is it designed to be attached after a manual trade is entered?

Your guidance will be appreciated.

Indicator that calculates percentage gain/loss

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone might know of an indicator that calculates a currencies current percentage gain/loss compared to an close of an bar that can be chosen? For example last weeks close?

Hello,

I would like to know if it's possible to count if a mt4 tick could be counted in pips. Like price drops in a tick 3 pips at once and for a 15 min candle see how many times price dropped 3 pips or went up 3 pips.

Ofc the best would be to be able to customize the number of pips I want to observe.

If you know anything similar but it would need some customization I'm still interested.

Thanks a lot.

Trader Local Time indicator

MT4 misses a feature to sync the time on the chart with a traders local time.

Has somebody seen an indicator that plots the local time above the broker time, like on the attached screen shot ? Or can somebody code it ?

I Googled it but got no results.

If somebody wants to code it:

Time shift should be of course an input, also the amount of bars and the position on the screen. This in case there are other (under, separate window) indicators, because than you want the Local Time Indicator as the lowest window just above the broker time.

looking for these indi

,what is the indi name ? share pleasse,,

Reason: