Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1192

raajsekar
raajsekar  

Dear Mr.Tool / Mr.Mladen

i'm looking super trend indicator it only calculate current day 1mnt, 5mnt and 15mnt bars only not previous day bars. is it possible pls help me in this

panchovillas
panchovillas  

thank you so much Mladen for the explanation

sharingan9
sharingan9  
mladen:
sharingan9 Here you go - the display part (made some small changes of the indicator while doing it) : mn_atr-range_101.mq4

Thank you so much Mladen. I thought my request was complicated but you make it seem so easy. You are truly a genius and I wish i was as smart as you. Thanks again

sharingan9
sharingan9  

Mladen did a wonderful job with this indicator. I was just wondering if anyone can add an audio alert with a pop up message that alerts when the Current Range/ATR is equal or greater than 1.8

Thanks alot in advance

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
sharingan9:
Mladen did a wonderful job with this indicator. I was just wondering if anyone can add an audio alert with a pop up message that alerts when the Current Range/ATR is equal or greater than 1.8 Thanks alot in advance

sharingan9

Here is a version with alerts added : mn_atr-range_101__alerts.mq4

George
George  

Is it possible to get a signal/alert popup when all the colours agree with this ADX mtf indicator?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

sharingan9
sharingan9  
mladen:
sharingan9 Here is a version with alerts added : mn_atr-range_101__alerts.mq4

Thank you so much Mladen you rock!!!!!

Olef
Olef  

Is it possible toputcolorto thisindicator andalertwhenchangcolor?Thanks.www.mql5.com/ru/code/10861

Barry
Barry  

Dear Mladen and Mr.Tools

I have a question about the indicator Waddah Attar Explosion.

Can you explain me, what is the parameter "Sensetive"?

is a moving average? If yes, what kind and how many times it is set now?

Thanks for an answer.

Greetings

Barons1

waddah_attar_explosion_2.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Barons1:
Dear Mladen and Mr.Tools

I have a question about the indicator Waddah Attar Explosion.

Can you explain me, what is the parameter "Sensetive"?

is a moving average? If yes, what kind and how many times it is set now?

Thanks for an answer.

Greetings

Barons1

waddah_attar_explosion_2.mq4

Barons1

Since that indicator is using macd and bollinger bands (4 standard deviations in the end - the way it is calculated), sensitive is simply there to multiply macd values in order to bring it to values comparable to standard deviations (otherwise macd would almost always be less than 4 standard deviations)