Elite indicators :) - page 1194

mladen:

Murali

Here are 2 new versions of detrended cci (using one of the methods described in the attached document) and the version that you are using, all with alerts :

cci_simple_experiment_extended_fl_-_detrended_old.mq4

cci_simple_experiment_extended_fl_-_detrended_ratio.mq4

cci_simple_experiment_extended_fl_-_detrended_lr_ratio.mq4

Thank you very much mladen you are god's gift for traders

murali

Hello,

Just checking some of the indicators and wow, you can't make everyone rich dear Mladen, most traders need to lose money . Please stop doing this awesome indicators!

Now for serious, am not requesting anything, am just passing by to thank you Mladen and MrTools for beeing always ready in helping us all. is hard to find people like you both in nowadays, and you Mr. Mladen sometimes when you are a bit more upset you give us great lessons and links, even the very old ones posts teach us so much.

In 3 years I read and learn so much in this website that I become a full time trader for some time now, quiting a well paid engineering job , sure there was times I almost lost my mind but you have no ideia how much you both help me to keep things on track. I can be offline all the time but this website have a full monitor dedicated, there's other great sections too.

I just want you to thank you very much and sorry for all the times we all do stupid questions.

Regards

Lima

Schaff Trix Cycle 2

Upgraded Schaff trix indicator (colors on slope change and multi time framing with interpolation added to it). As it is explained in the first Schaff Trix Cycle indicator, the original Schaff Trend Cycle uses macd and since macd and trix resemble to some extent (un-bound, zero base oscillating indicators), this is simply an idea to see what if trix replaces macd in calculation

Some playing with parameters recommended (since it is a completely new indicator) but the results seem to be logical, hence I did post all the versions I have been experimenting with

updated version posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

mladen:

Murali

Here are 2 new versions of detrended cci (using one of the methods described in the attached document) and the version that you are using, all with alerts :

cci_simple_experiment_extended_fl_-_detrended_old.mq4

cci_simple_experiment_extended_fl_-_detrended_ratio.mq4

cci_simple_experiment_extended_fl_-_detrended_lr_ratio.mq4

Interesting work Mladen,

Applying one of dimensionality reduction techniques like PCA or kohonen map can be further improvement.Can you apply the three detrending method on stochastic indicator?

StepMA of rsi adaptive EMA - upgraded : stepma_of_rsi_adaptive_ema_2_3_1.ex4

PS: version 2_2 did not calculate properly the step values for 1 minute time frames for some symbols. This version should solve that

panchito:
Hello,

Just checking some of the indicators and wow, you can't make everyone rich dear Mladen, most traders need to lose money . Please stop doing this awesome indicators!

Now for serious, am not requesting anything, am just passing by to thank you Mladen and MrTools for beeing always ready in helping us all. is hard to find people like you both in nowadays, and you Mr. Mladen sometimes when you are a bit more upset you give us great lessons and links, even the very old ones posts teach us so much.

In 3 years I read and learn so much in this website that I become a full time trader for some time now, quiting a well paid engineering job , sure there was times I almost lost my mind but you have no ideia how much you both help me to keep things on track. I can be offline all the time but this website have a full monitor dedicated, there's other great sections too.

I just want you to thank you very much and sorry for all the times we all do stupid questions.

Regards

Lima

True, what you write! also i am thankful and amazing kindly people here :-)

Upgraded averages ribbon (removed one possible limitation when short periods used - which is important when adaptive mode is used, some code changes to make it faster, again) : averages_ribbon_2_3.ex4

mladen:
Upgraded averages ribbon (removed one possible limitation when short periods used - which is important when adaptive mode is used, some code changes to make it faster, again) : averages_ribbon_2_3.ex4

Wow thats amazing mladen

Thank you!!!!!!! Will you add alerts?

NicoleDeinhard:

Wow thats amazing mladen

Thank you!!!!!!! Will you add alerts?

NicoleDeinhard

Here is a version with alerts added to it : averages_ribbon_2_4.ex4

Files:
Reason: