LabTrend - page 23

Thanks Mladen

Made the changes you suggested and I am not getting the error anymore.......

Jim

how long

At the moment I am in search, trying to find the strategy which can give about 500 pips return in month, And I am testing labtrend. Is there anyone who uses this approach for a long time? May be you can suggest what is the best R:R for the system (for 15m charts). Also seems that system lacks some alerts when all conditions met. But general impressions are good.

Also by adding ABS indicator including only labtrend indicators in the indicators folder I have this picture. When ABS at +3 all conditions for buy met, when -3 all conditions for Sell met. Is it possible to add signal to ABS Indicator so that we would be able to know when all rules met.

And one more question, Seems like best time to trade m15 is starting Eur session and till the middle of NY. Show do you guys filter bad trades. I tried Stochastic, but It can cut nice trend heavily. Any suggestions?

Files:
trade.gif  21 kb

TrendLabs

Can anyone add a popup and sound alert to this indicator so that it alerts the user when the value is above +5 and below -5 at the close of the bar.

Thanks,

Jim

Files:
trendlabs.mq4  5 kb

94315jim:
Can anyone add a popup and sound alert to this indicator so that it alerts the user when the value is above +5 and below -5 at the close of the bar.

Thanks,

Jim

Hi Jim,

Coded the alert but not 100% sure if it is working right since market is down also made the highlevel and lowlevel on the alert user selectable levels by default have it set at highlevel = 8 and lowlevel = -8 but like i said made it so you can change levels as you prefer.

Regards

tools

Files:

MrTools,

Thank You for coding the alerts.

I was wondering if it is possible to code the alert such a way that it alerts when the previous bar value is less then the high/low value set. (Ex. If the previous bar value was 7 and the current bar value is 8 at close then the indicator alerts however if the previous bar value was 9 and the current bar value closes at 8 or below then I do not want an alert.) However, I think currently the alert setup is such that anytime the value crosses high/low level it alerts.

Thanks,

Jim

Lab trend

Did a little work on Lab Trend going to be a work in progress, added a jurik ma cross in the Labtrend 2 and did some other things like added a lookback feature in Labtrend 3 it was using a hard coded period of 9 in iHighest and iLowest function so changed it to lookback as an external parameter, so maybe it can be used it in future optimization in Ea or even manually!

Files:

RSI smoothed

Tools,

can You post RSI smoothed indicator?

bbjurek

bbjurek:
Tools,

can You post RSI smoothed indicator?

bbjurek

This is the version in the picture, if you look in the Elite indicator links there is the same version that is the same version with colored oversold overbought, mtf,etc.

Files:

Bel alert for VoltyChannel_Stop_v2

Hi there,

I have asked New-digital to help me with this request and he referred me to this thread. I hope someone can help me. I understand that many other members would like to benefit from my request as well.

I have been using this indicator (VoltyChannel_Stop_v2) with very good results! Is there maybe someone that can program a bell alert into it? I want to the bell to go off every time the indicator changes direction (changes color). If it is possible I want the Indicator to give me an option that the bell keeps on ringing until I put it of manually. I also would like the option to choose what kind of bell (sound) to go off.

Thank you for a very good forum - I am not a programmer but I have been a trader for more than 10 years.

pietergvp:
Hi there,

I have asked New-digital to help me with this request and he referred me to this thread. I hope someone can help me. I understand that many other members would like to benefit from my request as well.

I have been using this indicator (VoltyChannel_Stop_v2) with very good results! Is there maybe someone that can program a bell alert into it? I want to the bell to go off every time the indicator changes direction (changes color). If it is possible I want the Indicator to give me an option that the bell keeps on ringing until I put it of manually. I also would like the option to choose what kind of bell (sound) to go off.

Thank you for a very good forum - I am not a programmer but I have been a trader for more than 10 years.

Hi Pietergvp,

On my way to work now, but when i get home if no one has added the alert yet will do it for you, very interested in how you are using it if you don't mind!

Regards

tools

Reason: