MACD indicator - page 105

mladen:
Let me try summarize : histogram shod show the slope, and the macd line should change the color when signal line is crossed? Is that correct?

Dear Mladen

sorry for late answer from me.....exactly true about that.... thank you so much for your generosity...

hesrondopas:
Dear Mladen sorry for late answer from me.....exactly true about that.... thank you so much for your generosity...

Hesrondopas, made this one.

Files:

mrtools:

Dear mrtools

Thank you so much for your help....mrtools

Hello all,

Hope everything is fine..Is there any MACD variation that has 4 color option also that it allows to use different MA types(like simple,smooth etc..)?One more features is about its histogram type if it has an option to display only with bars no peaks or valleys..

Or it will be cool to modify this onemacd_2_colour_histogram.mq4 This one allows you to change MA types..

Thanx in advance and have a plenty of pips.

Hi all

Hope everything is fine..Sorry for the unnecessary request.I ve found what i want..It is called MACD crossover HISTO indicator..Actually and usually it has got a lot of special features..Thank you again forex-tsd..

Take care and have plenty of pips..

qualm01:
Hi all

Hope everything is fine..Sorry for the unnecessary request.I ve found what i want..It is called MACD crossover HISTO indicator..Actually and usually it has got a lot of special features..Thank you again forex-tsd..

Take care and have plenty of pips..

Happy trading

mrtools:

Thanks for sharing this version of the MACD indicator! Are you able to share the .mql file? I'd like to play with some of the formatting that must be changed in the code. (The first thing I'd like to do is change the changing color line to dots, because sometimes I can't tell when the crossover has occurred).

40mitch:
Thanks for sharing this version of the MACD indicator! Are you able to share the .mql file? I'd like to play with some of the formatting that must be changed in the code. (The first thing I'd like to do is change the changing color line to dots, because sometimes I can't tell when the crossover has occurred).

A separate question on this indicator: Can you (would you) create a divergence indicator for this study?

mrtools:
40mitch, added options for dots and divergence.

Wow! Christmas came early for me this year! This is great! Thanks!

mrtools:

Hello mrtools , thanks for the nice indicator .

Can you add two more alert option for zero line cross and signal line cross to this indicator on post 1044?

Reason: