CatFx50 - page 235

image3022:
Hi all

I have been following this system nearly from the begining and now use it as my main trading system, thanks to nina and all those that have contributed to this simple but most powerful system.

A few members have expressed an interest in chatting live, I also have thought on many occasions that this would be extremely handy to compare trades as they happen, so here we are ,I have set up chat rooms at http://www.imageforex.com for all to use. completly free with no advertising.

If you have any problems with the site please let me know at admin@imageforex.com

Mark

Hi, Image!

It is a good idea. I will pop up sometimes.

Nina

Dave1:
Hi Camisa,

Never posted a chart, how do you do that?

Hi Nina,

Have not used the trigger lines yet, But will be this comming week when I will be trading this system full time (during my holls)

Hi, Dave1!

To attach a file to a new post, simply click the [Manage Attachments] button at the bottom of the post composition page, and locate the file that you want to attach from your local hard drive.

Only certain types of files may be attached: these are the valid file extensions for files to be attached to this forum: bmp doc ex4 gif htm html jpe jpeg jpg mq4 mql pdf png psd rar txt zip.

After posting, the image attachments may display a thumbnail, depending on the forum settings. To view the contents of the attachment (if it is not already displayed) simply click the filename link that appears next to the attachment icon.

About Triggerlines and MAX Moving Average:

Soon I will recommend the use of one of them to avoid false or weak signals.

As far as I get, I like to stress that with the rules I'll post we could be able to avoid 98% of false signals.

Lets see if I can write them this WE.

Nina

Dave1:
Hi Mates, In reply to an earlier query about exits, try using the Hull trend. A trading colleague has tweaked it so that it shows two lines on your charts, ie change the black colours to green and red. The cross of these lines provides us with both entry/exits. Just a thought that might give us an edge

Hi Dave1,

I am a great fan of the basic Hull moving average, I always include it in my base trade screen (period set to 20)and have used it for exits ( ie exit on price penetration of short term ma) on other forex trades for many months. Now experimenting with its use in combination with these Catfx50 entries.

However with reference to this Hull trend indicator, I have a Mt4 version but I am not familiar with its use and have not used it in trading, can you post this latest version for review. Apologies if you have already done so.....

my setup

pretty much what I use. EUR, GBP, CHF only. I am conservative so I go for 20-30 pips with multipal lots which will more can than equal holding a trade till a reversal or stop is achieved. 3 EURO X 20 PIPS= $600USD less time in the market for me the better, snatch and grab.

trading time blue

vertical lines are 50 ema cross

50 and 120 ema

trigger lines,,,,

solar wind for early preperation

trades are closed at end of trading time,,,,,,thats what I do if I enter late in the session.

great thread,,,,

Files:
cat.jpg  137 kb

Hi npj6400,

I use Hull Trend on MT4. Think I attatched it right.

Files:
hma.zip  5 kb

fxtrial:
pretty much what I use. EUR, GBP, CHF only. I am conservative so I go for 20-30 pips with multipal lots which will more can than equal holding a trade till a reversal or stop is achieved. 3 EURO X 20 PIPS= $600USD less time in the market for me the better, snatch and grab.

trading time blue

vertical lines are 50 ema cross

50 and 120 ema

trigger lines,,,,

solar wind for early preperation

trades are closed at end of trading time,,,,,,thats what I do if I enter late in the session.

great thread,,,,

Hi, set your aNina to the right values. If yoou want, of course.

Nina

Fxtrial..could you kindly plz attach the EmaAngelZeroAlert and the i-paramonworktime..thanks in advance

cementman:
Fxtrial..could you kindly plz attach the EmaAngelZeroAlert and the i-paramonworktime..thanks in advance

also, solar winds too.

Thank you!!

nina:

But I want to remind everybody that we haven't had yet a change in trend. We need EMA50 on USDCHF be below EMA120 and the opposite on EURUSD and GBPUSD.

------------------------------

Besides catfx:

Another view on the pairs to get an estimation about the trend direction.

Thank you for both of you to help me understand about big trend.

I put together 30 minutes chart and trend view chart side by side.

I hope this one guide me to the right decision for entry.

thank you again!

Files:

here

for your enjoyment

Reason: