NRTR Ichi Trading System - page 15

Mr.Tools, if the EA is prevented from taking the trade due to the levels being hit by close of candle, the EA gets switched "off" - in order to re-activate the EA so that it may be able to trade again, the RSi should first retrace back and only when it hits the 50-level, will activate the EA again.

If you can think of a better way of doing it, plse let me know.

Thanks.

It should then wait for the RSi to come back through the 50-level in order to re-activate the EA first before attempting another trade.

Understand everything except what I quoted above.

ValeoFX:
Mr.Tools, if the EA is prevented from taking the trade due to the levels being hit by close of candle, the EA gets switched "off" - in order to re-activate the EA so that it may be able to trade again, the RSi should first retrace back and only when it hits the 50-level, will activate the EA again.

If you can think of a better way of doing it, plse let me know.

Thanks.

Ok thanks for the explanation, will see what i can come up with.

mrtools:
ValeoFx, I am using the default settings as I posted, only difference is after the Ea opens its first couple trades I go to sleep, as does my computer, so maybe need to adjust the time filter from

extern string Trade.startFrom = "05:00";

extern string Trade.endAt = "13:00";

to something like

extern string Trade.startFrom = "05:00";

extern string Trade.endAt = "08:00";

the other versions of take profit was 12 and stop loss 60, but the settings can be adjusted by you for your comfort level.

Mr. Tools,

Love your work and patience.

To get a point of reference on the start and end time...what is your server GMT time?

Thanks

Temster:
Mr. Tools,

Love your work and patience.

To get a point of reference on the start and end time...what is your server GMT time?

Thanks

Hello Temster,

GMT +1

mrtools:
Hello Temster, GMT +1

Thanks for the quick response.

One more thing:

I really don't care too much on how often a EA trades as much as the win ratio.

What would it take to put in a news filter - based on the ever changing news events?

I have a couple of (paid ) EA's that shut down before publicized news events. I know that the EA's have to draw there info from other servers to stay up to date.

I have seen on other EA's on this site the use of a text file to facilitate the news events.....but that can be cumbersome to make the changes on a weekly basis.

In therory...if it could be done...I would like to know the code so I could insert it into other EA's.

If not...the text file option would work.... would still like to know the code to insert in to other EA's

Your thoughts?

Temster:
Thanks for the quick response.

One more thing:

I really don't care too much on how often a EA trades as much as the win ratio.

What would it take to put in a news filter - based on the ever changing news events?

I have a couple of (paid ) EA's that shut down before publicized news events. I know that the EA's have to draw there info from other servers to stay up to date.

I have seen on other EA's on this site the use of a text file to facilitate the news events.....but that can be cumbersome to make the changes on a weekly basis.

In therory...if it could be done...I would like to know the code so I could insert it into other EA's.

If not...the text file option would work.... would still like to know the code to insert in to other EA's

Your thoughts?

Temster, very good question, have worked on adding news filters to EA's but never was very successful, Mladen has since updated his news calender to have alerts before and after news, so now his indicator is the best option IMHO to use for this purpose, but I haven't tried yet.

One thing that seemed ok was since brokers usually jack up the spread before higher impact news events was to use a max spread filter, which would be good for preventing the EA to trade during these events, but doubt it will be of much use to close orders before.

Mr. Tools,

Thanks for your input.

If you don't mind me asking......what would be your favorite EA's from TSD, and also your recommendations for manual trading systems. Currently My manual trading systems leave a lot to be desired. I have been in forex for a couple of years...and the losses are slowing...but....

I just need to be shoved in the right direction.

Thanks for anything you can tell me.

Temster:
Mr. Tools,

Thanks for your input.

If you don't mind me asking......what would be your favorite EA's from TSD, and also your recommendations for manual trading systems. Currently My manual trading systems leave a lot to be desired. I have been in forex for a couple of years...and the losses are slowing...but....

I just need to be shoved in the right direction.

Thanks for anything you can tell me.

Temster, for the bot trading i prefer really like the newest Fozzy Ea. manually kind of use a combination of things.

mrtools:
Temster, for the bot trading i prefer really like the newest Fozzy Ea. manually kind of use a combination of things.
mrtools:

I have also seen ND mention the Fozzy EA....and I have already been looking at it and reading the post. thanks..

One last thing about the "News filter" thought.... I did a search for News filter on TSD and noticed that you implemented some kind of news filter for TickScalper. Is it functional? Not much is said about it. If functional....is it implementable here?

I understand the general consensus from TSD is "scalper" EA's are risky.

I have several different accounts...the larger for Fozzy type EA's (lower risk).

The smaller ones...for High risk scalpers that I pull money out of often.

If the account blows.....(has happened) it is small loss due to small account size, and starting capital has already been removed.

I have been spending many late nights searching this TSD for candidates for both types of accounts.

And of course the micro accounts that I kill regularly for my manual trading. I have figured out that if I just place trades exactly opposite of what I am thinking...I will be rich. LOL.

Thanks again for your time and input.

Reason: