New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 300

mladen:

Börsenkater1969

This is how it looks like on my terminal for usdjpy (no changes in code)

mmmh...does it repaint? it seems to anticipate moves or am i wrong?

thefxpros:
mmmh...does it repaint? it seems to anticipate moves or am i wrong?

With default parameters it does (in that case it is using centered TMA)

If the ignoreFuture is set to true, you are getting lwma slope (not as nice )

mladen:

Börsenkater1969

This is how it looks like on my terminal for usdjpy (no changes in code)

hello mladen,

thank for you answer. i`m confused. on my terminal (build 950) itis so in all jpy pair`s.

Files:

Börsenkater1969:

hello mladen,

thank for you answer. i`m confused. on my terminal (build 950) itis so in all jpy pair`s.

Börsenkater1969

Your symbol names are having suffixes ("micro" in your case, it will not work on such symbols)

Either change the name(s) of all the symbols that need a name change in the symbolsToWeigh parameter, or use this version and set the suffix parameter to "micro" : currencyslopestrength__suffix.mq4

Hallo coders, I need some help, kindly. I need some slight modification on the attached aroon up and down indicator.The indicator has alerts that notifies when the aroon down crosses above/below the aroon up and vice versa. However, when the cross occurs during the current candle(i.e. before the current candle closes) it does not send an alert. It only sends an alert when a cross occurs at the close of the current candle. The modification I'm requesting for entails addition of a feature of 'alerts on current' so that it sends an alert even when a cross occurs before the current candle closes/on the current candle. Also, when the email alerts on the cross are sent, they do not specify the pair in which the cross occurred,when you have multiple charts open and all have the indicator running. If that feature can be added too i would appreciate. Thanks in advance, I will appreciate your help.

Regards,

Mary.

Files:

reymaq:
Hallo coders, I need some help, kindly. I need some slight modification on the attached aroon up and down indicator.The indicator has alerts that notifies when the aroon down crosses above/below the aroon up and vice versa. However, when the cross occurs during the current candle(i.e. before the current candle closes) it does not send an alert. It only sends an alert when a cross occurs at the close of the current candle. The modification I'm requesting for entails addition of a feature of 'alerts on current' so that it sends an alert even when a cross occurs before the current candle closes/on the current candle. Also, when the email alerts on the cross are sent, they do not specify the pair in which the cross occurred,when you have multiple charts open and all have the indicator running. If that feature can be added too i would appreciate. Thanks in advance, I will appreciate your help.

Regards,

Mary.

reymaq

Try it out now : aroon_up_down_1_1.mq4

Or try using this one (that is, btw, a correctly calculating version of Aroon, and has all the bells and whistles when it comes to alerts) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page510

Files:

mladen:

reymaq

Or try using this one (that is, btw, a correctly calculating version of Aroon, and has all the bells and whistles when it comes to alerts) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page510

Thanks so much for the quick response. The email alert sent is still not specifying the pair in which the cross occured. The email message says > The indicator produced a cross (Blue ABOVE Red) on 2016-4-14 21:30. I wished it could say something like > GBPJPY at 19:58:33 The indicator produced a cross (Blue ABOVE Red).

Still testing the alert on current function to see if it's working well. I thought it would be possible to add the 'alert on current' feature to the indicators inputs settings.

I really appreciate your time.

Regards,

Reymaq.

mladen:

reymaq

The other version you suggested is good but the alerts are quite different as it notifies when level 50 is crossed, not when the aroon up and aroon down cross below/above each other. Thanks.

mladen:

reymaq

And btw would it be possible to modify the version you suggested so that it alerts when aroon up/down crosses level 50 downwards only? Do not alert when aroon up/down crosses 50 upwards. I really appreciate your time.

Reymaq.

reymaq:

And btw would it be possible to modify the version you suggested so that it alerts when aroon up/down crosses level 50 downwards only? Do not alert when aroon up/down crosses 50 upwards. I really appreciate your time.

Reymaq.

reymaq

Here is this version (in it you can chose if you want alerts on cross up, cross down, or both) : aroon__alerts_mtf_1_1.mq4

Reason: