New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 252

emmany4:
Pls, help to make the indicator nmc. Thanks in advance.

You are probably missing PriceSeries.mqh : priceseries.mqh

Other than that, all is OK

Files:

hi there my friends. mladen hi to you bro i havent saw you in a while sorry i wan inactive for long time i loved your renko indicator as a matter fact iam working with renko now but i use expert on m1 frame and another m2 maybe your indicator is a lot better i will give it a try >

what i want to ask for is new candle open alerts and pop up on the same time indicator to know when a new renko bar is closed and other opened

thx alot man

mladen:
You are probably missing PriceSeries.mqh : priceseries.mqh Other than that, all is OK

Hello mladen, i have placed it in the include files and it is still not attaching to chart.

Thanks in advance.

emmany4:
Hello mladen, i have placed it in the include files and it is still not attaching to chart. Thanks in advance.

Hello Emmany4, wasn't able to get it to work, but made this version that doesn't need the include file to work and should be close to the same as the original version.

Files:

Sir, please make this indicator new MT4 compatible/turn into nmc version. Thanks in advance.

Files:

chirag77:
Sir, please make this indicator new MT4 compatible/turn into nmc version. Thanks in advance.

Chirag77, any chance you have the original source code, that version posted is decompiled.

mrtools:
Chirag77, any chance you have the original source code, that version posted is decompiled.

Sir, unfortunately no, i get this indicator code from latest post of forex-tsd, "something interesting please post here" thread.

mrtools:
Hello Emmany4, wasn't able to get it to work, but made this version that doesn't need the include file to work and should be close to the same as the original version.

Hello mrtools, your version repaint or not? Thanks in advance for your answer.

lapigna:
Hello mrtools, your version repaint or not? Thanks in advance for your answer.

Lapigna, if your talking about Brain Trend signal, no it doesn't repaint

any help here i just want an alert indicator for opening new bar this indicator i attached has a problem that alerts and pop up window dosent work at the same time can you make it work please0_-_alerts_on_new_bar.mq4

Reason: