Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 493

Another example (actually on Dax)

Between the 2 (good) points the line stay rose and don't become green (going up from a lower point to a higher point)

Thanks a lot mr Tools for your help

Zilliq

Files:

zilliq:
Another example (actually on Dax)

Between the 2 (good) points the line stay rose and don't become green (going up from a lower point to a higher point)

Thanks a lot mr Tools for your help

Zilliq

Zilliq

Open the data window and check what are the values for that points. Do not try to determine the slope visually but always check in the data window. Also, in multi time frame, the bar starts from the last bar belonging to the higher time frame (last bar for 15 minute on a 1 minute chart are 14 minutes, 29 minutes, 44 minutes and 59 miinutes) If you look at the 15 minutes chart it is not so (due to bars allignmet to 15 minutes)

Hi Mladen,

Yes on these last point on the data windows (12 and 26), the first point is well lower than the second

Is it possible to modify the code, or add on option "StepOnCurrent" to have the step (green in the last example) on close (at the end, as actually), or during the TF (and so the line will change during the candle TF15) ?

Thanks MLaden and Mr tools

Have a nice day

Zilliq

zilliq:
Hi Mladen,

Yes on these last point on the data windows (12 and 26), the first point is well lower than the second

Is it possible to modify the code, or add on option to have the step (green in the last example) on close (at the end, as actually), or during the TF (and so the line will change during the candle TF15) ?

Thanks MLaden and Mr tools

Zilliq

Zilliq

There is nothing needed to change in that indicator. Please check the data and please check when is something drawn and when not. As I said the end of a bar on a 15 minute chart is not the same as the end of the upper time frame bar on a 1 minute chart. Try to picture yourself how different time frames correlate to each other and it will become clear what is shown on a multi time frame chart

all the best

zilliq:
Thanks Mr Tools for the answer

I made another test, and it seems perhaps to be a problem of display

I use a Dax graph

As you see on my first graph TF15, there is a good change of colors when there is a reversal (green->rose or rose->green)

But if you go in lower timeframe , in one minute on my graph, you see that betwwen the 2 candles oftimeframe 15, the point of the indicator is well lower or higher BUT the line between the 2 candles doesn't change (stay rose or green)

in timeframe 15 at 16h00 it becomes green, but in timeframe 1 minute it stays rose until the next point at 16h15 (it must be green as TF15)

in timeframe 15 at 19h00 it becomes rose, but in timeframe 1 minute it stays green until the next point at 19h15 (it must be rose as TF15)

You "just" have to change the code to have the same colors of line (between the 2 candles) in timeframe 1 (for this example) than in timeframe 15. The points of the indicator seems to be good, but the colors of lines between the points are wrong (TF15/TF1) but only when there is a reversal

Thanks for that and for your work

Best wishes

Zilliq

That indicator you are showing is 3c_jrsx_turbo

I can not guarantee for values of any of the "turbo" series indicators - a lot of indicators from that series is not coded properly and some are a clear repainter. Use the rsx that mrtools posted

Yes, not simple but I understand, thanks a lot Mladen for the explanations Mr Professor

My error was that I don't consider that the line in TF15 was at the close. Now it's ok. Ouf...

Now, as request, please can one of you add 2 other colors in this RSX MTF nrp indicator (with possibility to choose each of these 4 colors), and create a separate/another indicator with histo bars with these 4 colors. I think it will be useful

Green light when it goes up in overbuy/oversell zone

Red light when it goes down in overbuy/oversell zone

Green dark when it goes up between overbuy/oversell zone

Red dark when it goes down between overbuy/oversell zone

Thanks a lot for all

Best wishes to both of you

Zilliq

Hi Mr Tools and Mladen,

I don't know if you see my answer

Do you succeed in adding the 4 colors and the histo bars ?

Thanks for that and for all

Best wishes and Have a nice evening

Zilliq

zilliq:
Hi Mr Tools and Mladen,

I don't know if you see my answer

Do you succeed in adding the 4 colors and the histo bars ?

Thanks for that and for all

Best wishes and Have a nice evening

Zilliq

Zilliq, because of mt4 buffer restrictions don't think we will be able to do it, but have you seen this rsx version https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page294#comment_678351 the boxes on 50 are colored when rsx enters and leaves oversold/overbought levels.

Thanks Mr Tool for the link

But I think secetcode don't use this ind as the same way

With the RSX on the link it's probably to seek a "zone" to short or call in OB/OS zones (you just need to find a signal after)

But with 4 colors it's better because you know if you're on OB/OS zone (light colors) (and you can know if your are in a trading zone as the rsx on the link) AND with the colors on slope you know the trend on higher frame

Pleazzzz can you try to do this indy with the 4 colors ? I sure it will be more useful than the rsx with 3 colors on the link.

Green light when it goes up in overbuy/oversell zone

Red light when it goes down in overbuy/oversell zone

Green dark when it goes up between overbuy/oversell zone

Red dark when it goes down between overbuy/oversell zone

I'm coder on Prorealtime, and we don't have buffer on this plateform and not this problem (and not multiframe thats why i use MT4), but if it's possible to have a rsx with 3 colors it would be possible to have 4

And if you can do it can you do an histo bars with these 4 colors please (different use: on the graph you can see the step (big/small)for example, and on a histo bar it's more clear and so on) ?

Thanks a lot thousands times mr Tools

Have a nice evening and best wishes

Zilliq

Good morning everybody,

Hi Mr Tools and MLaden,

Before you try to add the colors, it seems there is a little problem

When you delete the levels on the indicator, close MT4, and re-open MT4, the levels on the graph are coming back

Can you try please

Thanks a lot, and hope it will be possible with the 4 colors (OB/OS zone & Trend following)

Have a nice day

Zilliq

Files:
Reason: