Ichimoku EA - page 6

rocks1ar:
Hey guys

Hope we are all good and well.

I wondered if anyone can help me or point me in the right direction, I am looking for a simple EA that will close any open trade on the 4h when price crosses Tenkan Sen or Kijun sen in the opposite direction of the trade.

So for example:

If I am in a short trade on the 4h, the Ks and Ts will be above price.

when the trade starts to reverse and head back towards the KS or TS I want to close the trade once it closes above both Ks and Ts.

It must close above both lines

I hope this makes sense

Thanks

good Ea.....

IchimokU trading Ideas

Hi i have an Idea of trading system using Ichimoku EA which i have found in the net, i have been testing and backtesting and the results seem to be very promising.If you use this EA on the GBY hourly produce very good results but to make its even better it has to be use according to the main trending , daily trend preferably i need someone to help me in tweaking this EA .

trade long if daily trend is long

and vice versa

this EA has got great potential

Files:
ichimoku_ea.mq4  64 kb

need help on ichimoku EA

Hello,

I started to trade using ichimoku EA (attached) and I spotted one thing that I didn't like:

let's say EA open sell order 1.3156 on tenkan/kijun cross, T/P 1.3015 the market goes in my direction and hit T/P the EA will close sell order that's great profit over a 100 pips but then on the next candle EA will open another sell order and close it then other tenkan /kijun cross signal appears.

here's that I suggest:

after order hit TP EA should not open another sell/buy order on the next candle unless I open the order manually if I don‘t open order manually then EA should open order on the next tenkan/kijun signal is it possible ?

I would be grateful if someone could do those correction in the EA code

Here is a link of the example ImageShack� - Online Photo and Video Hosting

And EA which I would appreciate if someone could make such changes in the code is attached below,

Best regards from Lithuania

2011-06_ichimoku_ea_v1.3.ex42011-06_ichimoku_ea_v1.3.mq4

This is an updated version of Ichimoku5_1 now Ichimoku5_3, posted an earlier update(5_2) somewhere,this version a slight improvement of Ichimoku5_2 and this should work automatically on any broker regardless if its ecn, 5 digit, with a different prefix or suffix, demo or live.

Since the Ea was only using Tenkan Sen-Kijun Sen cross with a ma cross Kijun Sen as the trigger, went ahead and made an Tenkan Sen-Kijun Sen indicator, which needs to be in indicator folder.

The earlier version Ichimoku5_2 did very well on larger than H1 timeframe in my fwd testing.

Thamks a lot.

I updated the links:

Ichimoku5_2 EA is on this post. The Ea was calling Kijun Sen and Tenkan Sen cross with a 34 period moving average. EA is compatible with 5 digit brokers automatically, added money management and ECN broker capability.

Ichimoku5_3 EA is on this post. this version a slight improvement of Ichimoku5_2 and this should work automatically on any broker regardless if its ecn, 5 digit, with a different prefix or suffix, demo or live.

Thanks for your work and sharing mrtools. I'm going to put it on the charts....we'll see.

mrtools:
This is an updated version of Ichimoku5_1 now Ichimoku5_3, posted an earlier update(5_2) somewhere,this version a slight improvement of Ichimoku5_2 and this should work automatically on any broker regardless if its ecn, 5 digit, with a different prefix or suffix, demo or live.

Since the Ea was only using Tenkan Sen-Kijun Sen cross with a ma cross Kijun Sen as the trigger, went ahead and made an Tenkan Sen-Kijun Sen indicator, which needs to be in indicator folder.

The earlier version Ichimoku5_2 did very well on larger than H1 timeframe in my fwd testing.

Thanks for this!

mrtools:

Thank you.

Newdigital,

Thank you very much for all your work on this stratery.

Regards,

Andy

newdigital:
Thamks a lot.

I updated the links:

Ichimoku5_2 EA is on this post. The Ea was calling Kijun Sen and Tenkan Sen cross with a 34 period moving average. EA is compatible with 5 digit brokers automatically, added money management and ECN broker capability.

Ichimoku5_3 EA is on this post. this version a slight improvement of Ichimoku5_2 and this should work automatically on any broker regardless if its ecn, 5 digit, with a different prefix or suffix, demo or live.

ichimoku ?

it doesn't fonction with me i just hear some signals buth no trade pliz help !

TIMEFX:
it doesn't fonction with me i just hear some signals buth no trade pliz help !

Hi Timefx,

Which version is not working for you?

Reason: