Code EA to use Goldminer1 And 2 indicator

I have two interesting indicators that look very effective but I don't have time to look at the screen all day to test out.

Once you have the Goldminer1 and Goldminer2 set up on the 1 hour chart you are looking for the signals which are as follows

RED + PURPLE ARROW = SELL

BLUE + YELLOW ARROW = BUY

The settings for the EA should be as follows:

MagicNumber

Lots

TakeProft

StopLoss

For example: 15min chart

Magicnumber = 1111

Lots = .1

TakeProfit = 14

StopLoss = 14

Any help is greatly welcomed.

Files:

You need to post the mq4 files. The .ex4 files are useless.

Repaints- useless indicator.

Run indicator through strategy tester- you will understand what I mean.

jturns23:
You need to post the mq4 files. The .ex4 files are useless.

Don't need mq4 files to build an EA. Ex4 files are fine.

FerruFx

Something like that:

double val=iCustom(NULL, 0, "Goldminer1",13,1,0);

Walander:
Repaints- useless indicator. Run indicator through strategy tester- you will understand what I mean.

How do you run an indicator through the strategy tester? I only see my available EA's not indicators.

elliawolen1:
How do you run an indicator through the strategy tester? I only see my available EA's not indicators.

You can not run indicator on strategy tester.

I can run EA and he will use these indicators.

Bongo:
Something like that: double val=iCustom(NULL, 0, "Goldminer1",13,1,0);

I have never programmed in MQ4. The last time I did any programming was in VB4. You can imagine when that was. I was hopeing someone would program the EA, if it is worth programming and if it is worth programming, then everyone here would also be able to enjoy it.

The indicator that displays the arrows does not repaint, it will appear and disappear on the current bar, so you would have to wait for the bar to close to make sure it's a valid signal. The second indicator on the other hand, repaints bad, sometimes up to 5 bars.

Thanks for sharing this system, here is the EA based on it : Goldminer System EA

goldminer2

Hey Guys,

Does anyone have the source code for goldminer2.

I would like to add an vocal alert when it turns colors and additional condition before it can give the vocal alert.

I tried contacting one source who may have written it or maybe just repackaged it, but got no response. Thanks

Reason: