My system. Need Your help Guys ! :)

Hi!

(First Pls forgive for my poor English.... )

Im new here so Big Welcome .

I see that there is a lot of very talented traders! so im come here to ask You for Your help!

Im Binary option trader(noobie) no forex. I made my own system and im happy to share it with you guys! so you can test it. I test it on M5 TF and I set the trade for a period of 10 minutes. Please Guys!! test it and help to select of some indicators that does not repaints and that would be good enough to be as a filter to avoid false signals(because there is a lot of false signals...). I think that my system has some potential. But requires some improvements...As you can see my system're not perfect and arrows are very invasive there is 4 types of arrows..... That's why it looks so chaotic. I ask You for help to improving my system. I know that with Your help We can certainly make this more accurate settup! and improve this!

Pls Guys! I share with You my work on which I spent many hours to improve the system and have devoted many hours to find appropriate indicators...:sweatdrop:

The rules are simple:

1. It is important that the lines should cross together

2. If there is arrow shows up that mean a good signal

3. But We should enter the trade when is 2+ more arrows on one candle, in one place

small black arrow = weak signal

medium yellow arrow = better signal

small poorly orange and poorly green arrow = good signal

Big red, green arrow = best signal

2+ more arrows = Super signal (xD)

Just look at the pictures so You could understand this:

download from here:

Download Cookie System.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

have a nice day

Pls help Guys !!

add a trend bar or 2 or 3 and trade the scalping TF in the direction of the higher TFs

test which higher TF(s) you prefer

1hr and or 4hr and or Daily etc and this will filter alot of bad signals

try to move away from as many, if not all repainters and build the system around those

one repainter should be maximum, or not at all if possible,

it will take longer to set up the non repainters but more robust and profitable long term

also Binary is not really recommended as its possibly just a scam,

scalping FX maybe better

Thank You WR1 for Your reply. But these Arrows does NOT repaint ! all i need more is a NO repaint indicator that will good for filter from these bad arrows signals.

The bars wil normally do the trick then

just wait for the uptrend or downtrend and then trade in that direction only, until the bars cross up or down again

i use higher TFs for entry and exit and the Daily and Wkly and Monthly for the main trend

but mainly the wkly and then only trade in that direction and filters loads of signals that would normally just stop me out

its hard for me to exactly say as i don't scalp much anymore

(but as no-one else was answering)

although when i used to scalp i used the 1hr and 4hr, some use the 30m aswell

also offline charts work quite well, the 90m can work very well sometimes

a wk or so of testing the 1hr upto the Daily should find the best TFs

there are many, many good trend bars available here and on other sites, especially here

you could also use the 4 TF indis as the main trends

if all 4 TFs are down etc only go short and if all 4 are up only go long

Could You or someone provide with good indi that does not repaint ?

"jebanie"....who?

jebanie:
Could You or someone provide with good indi that does not repaint ?

99% of indicators does not repaint. Only the wrongly coded indicators repaint. Recalculation is a completely different thing from a "repainting" -how, for example, can someone make a non-recalculating extrapolation (I doubt that even Stephen Wolfram is able to do anything that resembles to a non-recalculating extrapolation)

I mean indi no repaint for my system.

can anyone please repost the indicators, please anyone, mladen, jebanie, WR1

The link is broken. Can somebody re-upload it. Thnaks

Reason: