Better Bollinger Bands... - page 3

Thanks for great indicators you uploaded here. I want to anyone here help me code for me crosses betweeb MA of better bollinger bands and other MAs(SMA, EMA) and alert if possible.

Thank in addvance

hello friends Who can possibly add color center line bollinger indi?

and alert maybe ?

Files:
bbol.jpg  69 kb

mort000:
hello friends

Who can possibly add color center line bollinger indi?

and alert maybe ?

Hi Mort000,

Made the center ma in color, and now alerts are either when high or low price breaks upper bands and lower band also when color changes if activated.

mrtools, many thanks

Excellent tool, I have a question

Excellent tool, I have a question, if I want that in 4h show me the levels of the BB 16 periods 2 standard deviations of the greater frameworks during the day, week and month, like I should configure the indicator?

ivanma08:
Excellent tool, I have a question, if I want that in 4h show me the levels of the BB 16 periods 2 standard deviations of the greater frameworks during the day, week and month, like I should configure the indicator?

Hi Ivanma08,

Open the indicator on a 4 hr chart and in the indicator on the setting timeframe change to your desired time frame for daily you can use D1,W1 for weekly, and MN for monthly. If you want to see all the timeframes together you will need 4 different instances of the indicator on your chart.

Hi everybody,

@ MrTools :

Thank you for your work, as I try to use it properly I wonder what you mean by AlertOnCurrent : what does that ?

Could you confirm the Appliedprice codes are 0 = open, 1 High, 2 Low, 3 close ?

Hope you'll read this...

jopy:
Hi everybody,

@ MrTools :

Thank you for your work, as I try to use it properly I wonder what you mean by AlertOnCurrent : what does that ?

Could you confirm the Appliedprice codes are 0 = open, 1 High, 2 Low, 3 close ?

Hope you'll read this...

Hello Jopy,

If AlertOnCurrent = true, means if alert conditions are happening during an open bar the alert will happen then, if AlertOnCurrent = false then even if the conditions are showing alert during the open bar, the alert will wait until the bar is closed.

AppliedPrice codes are 0 = close,1 = open,2 = high,3 = low,4 = Median Price(HL/2),5 = Typical Price(HLC/3), and 6 = Weighted Close(HLCC/4)

@Mrtools : many thanks for that smart answer... and quicker than I hoped.

Using your tool, I'm looking to be noticed when the slope of the central line is changing (ma slope, yes ?) at close price based on M5 time frame even when I look on a different time frame. Could it be possible to add a different alarm for color changing of this ma line ?

Thank you again and best wishes for this new year (not too late now ?)

jopy:
@Mrtools : many thanks for that smart answer... and quicker than I hoped.

Using your tool, I'm looking to be noticed when the slope of the central line is changing (ma slope, yes ?) at close price based on M5 time frame even when I look on a different time frame. Could it be possible to add a different alarm for color changing of this ma line ?

Thank you again and best wishes for this new year (not too late now ?)

Jopy, the version on post#25 if you set alertsOnSlope = true, it should alert when the slope(color changes) on the center ma. The alert should work on whatever time frame your current time frame setting is set to, if you get the color change on that time frame.

Reason: