Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 152

Thanks Khari!!!

MrPip:
I posted bouncingPipEA_mPowerV41 that allows testing many combinations of several confirmation methods including QQE. Just turn off switches for all except QQE. The switches are found under Filter Methods. Robert

Mr Pip,

Refer to bouncingPipEA_mPowerV41

Filter Methods:

Lets say entry useQQE = 1 (LONG)

CheckExit:

How to exit with the same rules as an entry but in different direction (SHORT).

This will result an EA will open trade (LONG or SHORT) all the time. CLOSED LONG and OPEN SHORT another trade.

useQQE has nothing to do with only placing Long or Short trades. It is a switch that says to use QQE to confirm the entry or exit of a trade.

The code gets several values from QQE and uses those values to determine a long or short signal. A Buy is taken when the signal from QQE is buy. A Sell is taken when the QQE signals sell.

The same is true for exit. If the open trade is Buy and QQE signals sell the trade is exited. If the open trade is Sell and QQE signals buy the trade is exited.

If a trade is closed the EA then checks to see if there is a new valid buy or sell signal using the zigzag based indicators and the chosen filter(s).

Robert

aauzir:
Mr Pip,

Refer to bouncingPipEA_mPowerV41

Filter Methods:

Lets say entry useQQE = 1 (LONG)

CheckExit:

How to exit with the same rules as an entry but in different direction (SHORT).

This will result an EA will open trade (LONG or SHORT) all the time. CLOSED LONG and OPEN SHORT another trade.

3 in a row

well im done for the week.

4 trades this week 1 loser and 3 winners for a total of 502 pips to the good.

Mr PIP EA

Just an update. I have been running the Mpower ver4.0 EA on a $5000.00 Demo account for three weeks. I have pretty much let it run although I have taken profit on a few trades before the EA closed them out. It has performed quite well. It is at $6704.05 right now with no open trades. That is around 34% in three weeks. It has had some losses but it seems to minimize the amount of the loss quite well. Occasionally it seems to exit a trade prematurely but all in all it has done quite well.

I just updated the EA to version 4.1 tonight and I will keep it going. I currently have the risk setting at 8% but I started at 10% and then changed it to 7% when I saw some of the lot sizes it was opening. I will post my results again in a few weeks. I am not sure about some of the settings and have left most of them at default. As I loaded the new version tonight I did change the entry to Non Lag dot and QQE with no candles wait for confirmation. I am also trading this manually and that seems to be the better entry.

Cheers!

MrPip:
I posted bouncingPipEA_mPowerV41 that allows testing many combinations of several confirmation methods including QQE. Just turn off switches for all except QQE. The switches are found under Filter Methods. Robert

I have been unable to locate mPowerv41. Could you please refer me to the post where it can be found?

Thanks.

I use a wait of 3 or 4 candles for filtering with nonlagdot and QQE.

Robert

McForex:
Just an update. I have been running the Mpower ver4.0 EA on a $5000.00 Demo account for three weeks. I have pretty much let it run although I have taken profit on a few trades before the EA closed them out. It has performed quite well. It is at $6704.05 right now with no open trades. That is around 34% in three weeks. It has had some losses but it seems to minimize the amount of the loss quite well. Occasionally it seems to exit a trade prematurely but all in all it has done quite well.

I just updated the EA to version 4.1 tonight and I will keep it going. I currently have the risk setting at 8% but I started at 10% and then changed it to 7% when I saw some of the lot sizes it was opening. I will post my results again in a few weeks. I am not sure about some of the settings and have left most of them at default. As I loaded the new version tonight I did change the entry to Non Lag dot and QQE with no candles wait for confirmation. I am also trading this manually and that seems to be the better entry.

Cheers!

Final indicator. These are all use as possible filters for entry and exit signals.

Robert

saintmo:
I have been unable to locate mPowerv41. Could you please refer me to the post where it can be found? Thanks.
Files:

ATTN : BigBear

BigBear,

Could you please modify the first post to have a link to the above posts so all indicators and EAs can be accessed from a single post. That way I can always update the post with new versions.

Also upon request I will add the other EA version that follows the original rules to the second post above.

Thanks,

Robert

forex11:
I believe youve got it!! I tested from jul through today and this is what happened.

i need this system and indoctor

Reason: