The new Live Signal forum

Hey,

this is more directed to scorpion but i guess its to answer questions other people might have? Is this forum for the bot, where it connects to the forum and posts it?

I'm wondering if since it makes so many trades will it make one thread pr day and then post every trade one by one?

Thanks in advance

Hey,

Live Signal forum is a special forum. I made this forum acts as Live Signals Distributing System by hacking a few lines of vBulletin's code. It works this way: If anyone got a system and wanna share the live signals then first s/he create a new thread and post every live signal into that thread. If other people want to receive live signals of that system via email then they subscribe to that thread. One great thing is that there are four options of subscription: No email, instant email, daily email, and weekly email. You can choose the one best suits you.

And I'm happy to announce that live signals of Tonle Sap and Mekong systems directly from FXFisherman will be available soon for all registered members.

Wanna feel the reeel performance? Subscribe then!

HI..

I'm newbie to the forex and have just registered as a new member here.

Spend almost like 6-7 hrs reading most of the threads on the FXFisherman Development stuff. And very interested to participate.

Question:

How do i subscribe as a member to this project.

And how can i contribute.

Regards.

Adam

Welcome aboard Adam! I'm surprised to see you reading stuffs for hours. You're already a member here, so no need to subscribe. But if you want to subscribe to live signals of various systems, then you should wait until the "FXFisherman Live Signals Forum" gateway finished.

Now as a member, you should be active in discussion. Check this forum regularly and see what you can help. I'd like all members here share their own thought of how to make things more effecient, how to make it like that.

If you are an active member, you'll deserve a license to use FXFisherman. A percentage of your profit generated by the bot will be donated to non-profit charities to help people who desperately need help.

Again, welcome to the board

Hi Scorpion,

Just joined here...will be participating in the discussions and providing any help I can. Thanks for this opportunity!

Hey welcome aboard airyap!

Reason: