Indicators with alerts/signal - page 399

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

It is tested too and it works properly in a mtf mode too. Here is an example of that same 1 hour super trend but the chart is 5 minute : it alerts for the 1 hour, as you can see (that is the corresponding 1 hour bar that is tested).

Just wait for it : it will alert you when needed.

clon_tron:
Thank you! On current TF it gaves me. But when i change TF on H1(60) to H4(240) it doesn't want. Can you fix it?
Files:
alert_1.gif 77 kb
ayan2030
ayan2030  
mladen:
It is tested too and it works properly in a mtf mode too. Here is an example of that same 1 hour super trend but the chart is 5 minute : it alerts for the 1 hour, as you can see (that is the corresponding 1 hour bar that is tested).
Just wait for it : it will alert you when needed.

I have tested too. But it doesn't give any signal on H1 with H4 TF settings. Can you test it please. And you will see it yourself.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

clon_tron

There are no valid signals for 4 hour EURUSD per moment so it can not alert when there is nochange of signal

Indicator is alerting when a new signal forms (on a current bar if alertOnCurrent is set to true, or on a first closed bar if alertOnCurrent is set to false) There is nothing wrong with the indicator : it will alert when it has to.

clon_tron:
I have tested too. But it doesn't give any signal on H1 with H4 TF settings. Can you test it please. And you will see it yourself.
ayan2030
ayan2030  
mladen:
clon_tron

There are no valid signals for 4 hour EURUSD per moment so it can not alert when there is nochange of signal

Indicator is alerting when a new signal forms (on a current bar if alertOnCurrent is set to true, or on a first closed bar if alertOnCurrent is set to false) There is nothing wrong with the indicator : it will alert when it has to.

But i'm testing it on a strategy tester of MT4.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

It is not made to alert in multi time frame mode in the strategy tester. It is made to alert in a normal work

all the best

clon_tron:
But i'm testing it on a strategy tester of MT4.
ayan2030
ayan2030  
mladen:
It is not made to alert in multi time frame mode in the strategy tester. It is made to alert in a normal work all the best
That's what i want to hear from you, LOL!

Sorry to bother you!

And thank you very much mladen!!!!!!
gujju12
gujju12  

hi man, I have required fxbs indicators.

fxbs:
SSL_fast +Alert ; SSL_channel_chart Alert from Mladen

. if you have please send me.

William Snyder
William Snyder  

Hi Gujju12,

Here you go no need to show your email address.

Le Cuong
Le Cuong  
mladen:
Then try this one

This indicator does repaint ?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

When in normal (not multi time frame mode) it does not

When it works in multi time frame mode it works as any other multi time frame indicator - so the signal can be changed for the current bar of the target time frame (so even then it does not repaint but does a normal multi time frame work)

cuongcali:
This indicator does repaint ?