Elite indicators :) - page 124

mladen:
Linuxser, this is the best I could do to make the 2 in the same histogram and to make them fairly visible. I hope it will do
regards mladen

Well, far better than my attempts

It will be enough mladen. Thanks.

Profitraded

This should do it

Since the data that needs to be collected for that kind of calculations is completely different than the usual way of finding data for certain periods, this is actually a completely different indicator, hence a different name. I kept the pivot, middle and camarilla code from igorad in this indicator. Also, time corrections take place on Monday, and you might get a Monday that is longer than or shorter than 24 hours
regards

mladen

profitrader21:
Hi Mladen,

Thank you for your reply on the Buyers and Sellers. I did not know it was actually a Bulls and Bears indicator. I thought that the whole count is reset after the end of the candle.

Can you please add a time off-set/ gmt shift to this pivot indicator? Thank you very much in advance.
Files:

Doc Sequential Bars

This is a variation of "doc sequential" made it by Mladen...

you should obviously modify all settings dependently on your timeframe and pair...

for example you could obtain something like this:

Best regards

Doc

Files:

Refresh issue

Good day to you, Mladen

I know you are a very busy man, but I would really like to get your input here. The Uni-cross indi reads from the T3_clean as well as the Snake, to indicate crosses.

There however is a refreshing problem - signals disappear, and then re-appear once you change timeframes. Could you please look if you see something in the code that may be changed to automatically refresh every X seconds, or on every bar?

This would help a lot.

Thanking you

Files:
snake.mq4  4 kb
t3_clean.mq4  6 kb
uni_cross.mq4  5 kb

Mladen- thank you

mladen:
cercape,

Here you go.

Also a couple of words of explanation : I replaced the snake indicator you attached with triangular MA centered for a simple reason - because they are the same. Also, you have to know that centered moving averages are recalculating their last half cycle bars (in one of my posts I explained why I do not call it a "repainting" but "recalculating", just to keep it short, I consider a repainting an error in coding and recalculating a normal mathematical model that is coded correctly in this case)
So, the place of the signal can be, and on some occasions, it will be changed. Use it with care and always bare in mind that (as good thread explaining how TMA can be used is here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179608)

PS: I kept it as simple as it is possible, and with default values it places the crosses at exactly the same place. Also, you do not need to change the time frames in order to get the exact crosses when they are a subject of change.

regards

mladen

Thank you, again... I really appreciate your assistance and explanations. Thank you for the fix. I remain in debt.

My highest regards

Mladen -

mladen:
cercape,

Here you go.

Also a couple of words of explanation : I replaced the snake indicator you attached with triangular MA centered for a simple reason - because they are the same. Also, you have to know that centered moving averages are recalculating their last half cycle bars (in one of my posts I explained why I do not call it a "repainting" but "recalculating", just to keep it short, I consider a repainting an error in coding and recalculating a normal mathematical model that is coded correctly in this case)
So, the place of the signal can be, and on some occasions, it will be changed. Use it with care and always bare in mind that (as good thread explaining how TMA can be used is here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179608)

PS: I kept it as simple as it is possible, and with default values it places the crosses at exactly the same place. Also, you do not need to change the time frames in order to get the exact crosses when they are a subject of change.

regards

mladen

Good day to you,

May be a silly question. The Uni-cross indi you posted, still refer to the Snake and T3 to calculate the cross dot. I placed both the indicators on a chart ( uni-cross and TMA) and deleted Snake and T3 - no signal. Replaced the T3 - get the alert, but no dots.

Am I missing something?

Thanking you

cercape,

Here you go.

regards

mladen

cercape,

You are right. Please download the "Uni cross alerts" indicator (just posted it on that same post). My apologies Attached the wrong one

regards

mladen

cercape:
Good day to you,

May be a silly question. The Uni-cross indi you posted, still refer to the Snake and T3 to calculate the cross dot. I placed both the indicators on a chart ( uni-cross and TMA) and deleted Snake and T3 - no signal. Replaced the T3 - get the alert, but no dots.

Am I missing something?

Thanking you

Perfect

Thank you, Mladen

Perfect! Much appreciated...

My highest regards

Hi,

Mladen thank you very much for your work on the pivot indicator. It is exactly what I was looking for.

In regards to the uni cross indicator, it does not show up on my chart, do I need to add something to my library files?

Regards

Reason: