Indicators with alerts/signal - page 403

mort000:
Hi mrtools and thx,

Unfortunately, the indicator does not work

MT v 4. build 432. alpari

Sorry bout that had edited my post, but in editing put the wrong version back Anyway now renamed it and should be good.

ps) deleted earlier post, to try and eliminate any confusion.

need m30 timeframe version

hi,

I have this attached indicator signalalert (easy20pips1alert.mq4) which is working fine with these settings on H4 timeframe and gives me alarm when the next candle comes.

I would like to use it on M30 timeframe, but if I change the timeframe it gives me wrong signals because useing M30 datas.

Is it possible to modify it, that I can use it on M30 timeframe but with H4 datas?

Or if it is not possible would be alright to use it on H4 timeframe, but I need alarm earlier even straight away when cross happens or after 1hour, not when the next 4h-s candle comes bacause is too late.

With this indicator CC_at_s_v2-1 - mtf4h.mq4 you can check the crosses, it set up for 4H timeframe as well.

Thanks a lot for the help.

cc_at_s_v2-1_-_mtf4h.mq4easy20pips1alert.mq4

Hi, could you put on alert and make histogram?

kwan_mtf.mq4

Files:
kwan_mtf.mq4  7 kb

Take a look at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

You will probably find what you need there

killerno:
hi,

I have this attached indicator signalalert (easy20pips1alert.mq4) which is working fine with these settings on H4 timeframe and gives me alarm when the next candle comes.

I would like to use it on M30 timeframe, but if I change the timeframe it gives me wrong signals because useing M30 datas.

Is it possible to modify it, that I can use it on M30 timeframe but with H4 datas?

Or if it is not possible would be alright to use it on H4 timeframe, but I need alarm earlier even straight away when cross happens or after 1hour, not when the next 4h-s candle comes bacause is too late.

With this indicator CC_at_s_v2-1 - mtf4h.mq4 you can check the crosses, it set up for 4H timeframe as well.

Thanks a lot for the help.

cc_at_s_v2-1_-_mtf4h.mq4easy20pips1alert.mq4

hi mate,

thanks for your help. i have checked the thread and the code is almost the same, only different that easy20pip is using Fast and SlowMA only so i think is 2MA Cross.

I need multi timeframe version about 2MA cross with alert which is repainting.

Do you know any version like that?

thanks a lot!

mladen:
Take a look at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general You will probably find what you need there

Try out this one : ma crosses

I think it is what you are looking for (but it does not repaint as far as I know)

killerno:
hi mate,

thanks for your help. i have checked the thread and the code is almost the same, only different that easy20pip is using Fast and SlowMA only so i think is 2MA Cross.

I need multi timeframe version about 2MA cross with alert which is repainting.

Do you know any version like that?

thanks a lot!

exactly what i am looking for.

thank you for your help!!

mladen:
Try out this one : ma crosses I think it is what you are looking for

i want attach alert into this indicator anyone help me plz many many tks !

Take a look at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page249 or use this one : rsx with alerts

The "fast trend intraday" is rsx (set the period to same and you will see). I think that there are some more rsx indicators with alerts around but these 2 are the ones that I found quickly

cuongcali:
i want attach alert into this indicator anyone help me plz many many tks !

mrtools:
Hi Elcomepips, Made it histogram version with alerts.

many many thks mrtools

Reason: