Indicators with alerts/signal - page 396

Jay_x

Try this

same indi of yours with the alert added from the other

the code is almost the same, but for some reason yours possibly seems slightly better

certainly seem less fakes on small time frames

my 1st alert so try it out properly lol

ma_cross_alert.mq4

Files:

Alert for JJN-Nugget

Please consider an alert for the indicator JJN-Nugget.

Thanks.

Files:

jay_x

The way it works it uses one future value too for calculating (filtering), so, in some case it can mislead you

Other than that, if you use it on second close bar only I guess it is OK (to avoid the current bar changes, you would have to wait till the arrow shows on 3rd bar not on 2nd)

jay_x:
thanks mladen!

Can you please elaborate on the errors? I've had very good success with this indicator this year.

j-

Alert to this!!!

Hi guys,

Could someone please add alert to this indicator? A "buy" whenever crossing from the zero line up and a "sell" whenever crossing the zero line down.. thanks in advance!!

EV Ratio mql5

Hi,

please can somebody convert this EV Ratio indicator in mql5?

endymion:
Hi guys, Could someone please add alert to this indicator? A "buy" whenever crossing from the zero line up and a "sell" whenever crossing the zero line down.. thanks in advance!!

Hi Endymion,

Installed the alerts.

thanks!

WR1,

That is perfect! Now I don't need even turn on monitor.

My nephew is so excited about making money. The hardest part is stopping them from watching the charts all day. haha!

If you are going to teach it, you might try a 40-50 pip take profit. Kids lack patience =)

Good luck!

j-

Hi everyone!

Could one of you fix this so that the alert only appears once the candle is finished, and that it does not repeat the alerts that is sometimes very annoying.

Thanks a lot

sidus_bago.mq4

Files:

You can try out the version at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page165

Bur maybe you should read this post too : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page112 for some more explanation how "sidus" indicator works

Jason2005:
Hi everyone!

Could one of you fix this so that the alert only appears once the candle is finished, and that it does not repeat the alerts that is sometimes very annoying.

Thanks a lot

sidus_bago.mq4

mladen:
You can try out the version at this post : Bur maybe you should read this post too : for some more explanation how "sidus" indicator works

Thanks Mladen

Reason: