Trend continuation factor - page 4

telerater asked for these on mtf thread (here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page204)

I think it is better to post these here :
tcf + mtf capability

tcf smoothed T3 + mtf capability

PS: don't be surprised by the look of mtf, they are mtf.

mladen:
telerater asked for these on mtf thread (here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page204) I think it is better to post these here :
tcf + mtf capability

tcf smoothed T3 + mtf capability

PS: don't be surprised by the look of mtf, they are mtf.

Thanks a lot Mladen for TCF indicator, actually it is a wonderful indicator , I started already using MTF_smoothed version in my trading. I enter at M15 signal in direction of M30 & H1 and it is giving very good result.

The problem is that using M15 to get entry signal is very exhausting

So, could you be kind enough to make sound alert with arrows for the MTF_smoothed version

Thanks a lot in advance.

mladen

Ok, I'll have some already in pdf files the rest I will scan tonight and post, If you want to create seperate thread ask ND. I Think this would be good, Pee has a lot of good work out there. He has one trend indicator that I was working with to draw automatic trend lines not quite the way he intended, but his methodology fits the task.

Will have it posted hopfully by morning.

Keit

Edit

Here are the ones I have in PDF format (one may duplicate yours). Will scan the rest and post later. Have to find my scaner software first.

mrtools:
Found TTF but not sure if NRP.

hi mrtools

sorry to trouble you. i try the TTF_look-ahead.mq4 indicator, i know it is repainting, but it is not refresh. i try to modify it to make it fresh automatically, but i am not successful, hope you can give some advice or you can modify it for us. thank you

yourspace

mrtools:
No trouble Yourspace, but the only way i could get it to refresh is to stop the repainting, but think it still is pretty good

can you upload all of indicators that are used in picture

mrtools:
No trouble Yourspace, but the only way i could get it to refresh is to stop the repainting, but think it still is pretty good

hi mrtools

thank you. but i want the indicator more ahead. i find the BtTrendTrigger-T-Signal.mq4 and it has the same code, and i do some modification. it can refresh automatically, but a little lagger than the TTF_look-ahead indicator. hope you can look at the code and do some modification to make it not to lag.

thank you

yourspace

Files:

Ttf

Found TTF but not sure if NRP.

Yeah should have realized when it said "look ahead".

yourspace:
hi mrtools

sorry to trouble you. i try the TTF_look-ahead.mq4 indicator, i know it is repainting, but it is not refresh. i try to modify it to make it fresh automatically, but i am not successful, hope you can give some advice or you can modify it for us. thank you

yourspace

hi mrtools

is if possible to modify the BtTrendTrigger-T-Signal.mq4 to make it not lagger than the TTF_look-ahead indicator? hope you can help me .if other coders can give the help, please do the modification. thank you

yourspace

Reason: