For "Solar wind" believers - page 3

Yes it repaints and takes your money away from you

I'd like to testify by confirming this indicator may lead to serious losses because of nasty repainting which some traders might not notice first.

Unfortunately, I have not seen this thread before, and I tried to use this indicator on a real account. I noticed it repainted when it was already too late.

Searching the Internet, I also found a fixed version of Solar Wind indicator that did not repaint. However, this version is just as good as many other normal indicators (nothing sospecial).

sala:
I'd like to testify by confirming this indicator may lead to serious losses because of nasty repainting which some traders might not notice first.

Unfortunately, I have not seen this thread before, and I tried to use this indicator on a real account. I noticed it repainted when it was already too late.

Searching the Internet, I also found a fixed version of Solar Wind indicator that did not repaint. However, this version is just as good as many other normal indicators (nothing sospecial).

Hi Sala,

I am the author of the solar wind indicator.

Sorry to hear that you lost money. But I hope that you also learned something from it. In such a way that if something looks to good to be true then it will not be true.

And all indicators that are true are indeed not giving you any more edge then flipping a coin.

Friendly regards...iGoR

mladen:
One more for the collection ( from this post here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180514/page27 ): the Magic indicator

Hi mladen & Happy New Year,

Your Magic indy looks nice....curious, does it repaint after the close of the bar or am I better off with OsMA?

All the best

Xard777

One more for the collection

Files:
xb4d.mq4  4 kb

mladen:
One more for the collection

Oh, not again..!!..

Files:

And one more. Regardless of the "masking efforts" done by someone (all he/she succeeded is to proportionally change the values and nothing else, as it is seen from the picture), it is just one more case of "Solar wind" paddling

Files:

Somewhat neglected this thread

Not because there are not new revamped versions of it, but I thought that people will forget about it with time and stop believing in the most famous fake one. Well, I was not right. From being sold for 2.500$ $ to zillion other version (with an obligatory : "it does not repaint, I swear to ... whatever" addition) newer and newer version appear and re-appear. So, I will keep posting them here

Here is this one too. And of course : "it does not repaint, I swear" :):) I don't have the source of this one, but it is "Solar wind" don't worry

Files:

Can we sell this?

lol- j/k

Not sure if this is a repainter besides the usual mtf-

Was cruising the threads and found this-

I remember when I first found Solar Wind- oh wow, then I was sad- lol

If this one is a repainter I don't care- probably some better indies to do this to anyway-

but can we make a version like in my pic-

I notice the indie has a rename slot-

If we could have one with 1 to 4 blank parameters and just make it a 3 mtf blank oscillator for any simple oscillator that would be a dream right?

I would like the indies to stay together at the mid line if possible too.

Thanks for your time,

Ty

It is not (repainting)

It is an early cleaned up version, but I recommend that you use this version instead : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page5 . It is what "Solar wind" was supposed to be from beginning if it was coded correctly

angrysky:
lol- j/k

Not sure if this is a repainter besides the usual mtf-

Was cruising the threads and found this-

I remember when I first found Solar Wind- oh wow, then I was sad- lol

If this one is a repainter I don't care- probably some better indies to do this to anyway-

but can we make a version like in my pic-

I notice the indie has a rename slot-

If we could have one with 1 to 4 blank parameters and just make it a 3 mtf blank oscillator for any simple oscillator that would be a dream right?

I would like the indies to stay together at the mid line if possible too.

Thanks for your time,

Ty

cycle indicater

hi some one have this indicator, the i find on forex factory forum but they dont post. the indicator.

cycle indicator @ Forex Factory

thx alot

Files:
gbpcadh4.jpg  196 kb
Reason: