Indicators with alerts/signal - page 405

1. mrtools:
    Hi Arecibo,
Added the alerts!

this indicator repaint?

blackjack2k:
I'm looking for a email and sound alert for this unique indicator. If someone could possibly code this for me I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

interesting...

elcomepips:

[*]

this indicator repaint?

It does not repaint.

Fix indicator alert, please

Hello everyone,

Please could one of you excellent programmers fix the alert of this indicator.

It alerts continually forever when a signal is generated and this is very annoying.

I would like to have it alert only once or twice or be able to set the number of

times it should alert.

Thanks in advance for the help. I appreciate the work you are doing here.

Blessed.

cicralerter.mq4

Files:
cicralerter.mq4  19 kb

little modification

hi mladen,

thanks again for the indicator is working fine, however could you please check if you have a little time, how difficult is to add a new input, that lets delay to get signal until there is "X" pips separation between the two averages where X is selectable number? jayjonbeach asked the same before, it would be nice to avoid the false signals/alarms.

thanks a lot mate!

mladen:
Try out this one : ma crosses I think it is what you are looking for (but it does not repaint as far as I know)

Thanks

You guys Rock!!

Hi mrtools!

Can you make that JMASlope indicator mtf?

need renko_2 or renkoFX with alert sound

Hi does anyone can share me a modified renko_2 or renkofx with alert sound. this renko is an indicator below the chart like this one. tnx.

Files:
renko_1.gif  16 kb

Programmers Needed

Here is the indicator renko_2.mq4. Please any programmer there kindly add alert sound when box color changes. tnx

fxmillionaire:
Hi does anyone can share me a modified renko_2 or renkofx with alert sound. this renko is an indicator below the chart like this one. tnx.
Files:
renko_2.mq4  9 kb

clon_tron:
Hi mrtools! Can you make that JMASlope indicator mtf?

Hi Clon_tron,

Posted it in multi timeframe section here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page272

Reason: