I Double My Account 2 TIMES - page 51

row:
quick question for you djoker what indicator do you use? and where can i get it?

i don't use this system since usd/cad didn't go up this week and i was down.

USDCAD H4 Disaster

This ABHAFX System don't work with a long, strong downtrend.

Look at the 3 pictures

First Buy was at the lower green regression line at the time of entry.

The dashed red line = profit target line

Everyone can see the first buy entry, second buy entry and third buy entry !

Usdcad at the bottom, considering fourth buy entry...

I think many eyes will go open now and the conclusion is that this system is not suitable for currency pairs with a strong trend like the usdcad (see history).

Sooner or later you will have such a trade in your track record and will pull your account down. So put allways a stoploss (300pips) for protecting your trading capital.

CfdTrader

Files:
usdcad03.jpg  108 kb
usdcad04.jpg  104 kb
usdcad05.jpg  104 kb

Usd/cad

CfdTrader:
This ABHAFX System don't work with a long, strong downtrend.

Look at the 3 pictures

First Buy was at the lower green regression line at the time of entry.

The dashed red line = profit target line

Everyone can see the first buy entry, second buy entry and third buy entry !

Usdcad at the bottom, considering fourth buy entry...

I think many eyes will go open now and the conclusion is that this system is not suitable for currency pairs with a strong trend like the usdcad (see history).

Sooner or later you will have such a trade in your track record and will pull your account down. So put allways a stoploss (300pips) for protecting your trading capital.

CfdTrader

Hey i got in long for USD/CAD as well but right at the bottom at 1.0900.Price is 75 pips under my initial entry but it shld go up...Seen this before .Next week lots of currency's sh ld be turning

Happy trading

Hi all,

Many traders said " repainting or not is no matter !"

So can you tell me how to use repainting indicator ?

Thanks

Bill FX:
Hi all,

Thanks

waiting and waiting and waiting. or price will turn in your way or your account will blow

Bill FX:
Hi all,

Thanks

Few links about it.

- Why we need indicators which are painting the past? Read this post and this one. How to trade "painting-the-past" indicators: live trading example with SHI_SilverTrendsig (trades and images): since page #2 till page #4.

- re-painting indicators: evaluation and fixing thread.

- SnapShotI indicator: this indicator makes screen shots of active chart at regular intervals. By default, one tick after beginning of a new bar. Some evaluation of some indicators using SnapShotI indicator is on this post.

Thanks ND but I still confuse.

I am not know about this thread but re-painting indicators are using:

- to trade on open bar (can not be backtested) by ticks or any - for example - real scalping and so on;

- as the warning confrmation as "uptrend will be soon" for example.

- as support/resistance/fibo/pivot lines and so on - to trade by price levels by special trading technique (not as "open trade by this line and close by this line").

But no any re-painting indicators can be used as the main indicators to open the trade for example.

It is my experience as I use many re-painting indicators for trading.

USDCAD H4 Trade ABHAFX-OAN4FX

Light&Magic:
Hey i got in long for USD/CAD as well but right at the bottom at 1.0900.Price is 75 pips under my initial entry but it shld go up...Seen this before .Next week lots of currency's sh ld be turning Happy trading

Account below zero with Martingale method used by OAN4FX

Picture 1: before the USDCAD H4 trade

Picture 2: after the USDCAD H4 trade

Everybody still motivated to use this ABHAFX-OAN4FX Method with Martingale strategy ?

One bad trade and your account is gone.

Files:

After USD/CAD I stopped using abhafx system. I lost little. Axcept USD/CAD look at NSD/USD. This pair the same very long time goes up without correction.

Reason: