breakout strategy

hi,

i am happy to join this forum. as a new trader i would like to find out about the breakout strategy and how to trade with it.

Also want to find out about how to enter pending orders.

thanks.

inimfon

There are many free trading strategies available in the trading systems section. There are also breakout strategies. Feel free to browse the forum.

Welcome

i.m sorry.. my english not good... i need dictionery to translate for what im looking in this forum so maybe i just read and lern...

Welcome to Forex trading! When you're just starting out, it's important to take your time to learn before jumping in with both feet. Best to open up a demo account and get familiar with the order placing mechanisms there.

Be sure to have a proven, profitable trading system before you commit any real money to it. Automatic Forex trading systems are an option when you're just starting out if you want to profit quicker.

Thad

I use break out strategies with support and resistance. When a trend break above the resistance, I usually buy it and set a tight stop loss right below the resistance in case it is a false break out. I use candlestick patterns, as well as stochastic crossover and macd crossover to help me trade the forex market.

Reason: