Divergence Indicators - page 9

Using MACD Divergence

What do U think about it?

D1 EURUSD since year 87

MACD divergence indicator mismatch

Linuxser:
Some divergence indicators. I adapted the original to display EWO/AO

Hello,

the divergence indicator named FX5_Divergence_v1.5 does not match with the standard MACD indicator even if I use the same Fast, Slow, Signal EMA periods. One is going up other is going down. Check the attached image.

Am I missing something ? Or is this indicator totally wrong?

Does anyone has a good and working MACD divergence indicator?

Thanks;

--Yarizona

Files:

Yarizona:
Hello,

the divergence indicator named FX5_Divergence_v1.5 does not match with the standard MACD indicator even if I use the same Fast, Slow, Signal EMA periods. One is going up other is going down. Check the attached image.

Am I missing something ? Or is this indicator totally wrong?

Does anyone has a good and working MACD divergence indicator?

Thanks;

--Yarizona

As I can read on indicator's menu: *** OSMA Settings *** not MACD

Try first one from top to bottom on same post

thanks Linuxer :-)

I am attaching all the divergence indicators I've found so far. If you are in search of good divergence indicators, this post may help. None of these indicators are new, they have been posted here and there.

For a good explanation of divergence one may visit Divergence Trading: Using Divergence System to Trade Forex Currency

For an explanation of OsMA divergence indicators, visit: FX5_Divergence - MQL4 Code Base

Cheers ;

--Yarizona

İs it possible to code Divergence indicator in multi time frame?I am not asking anyone to code it ,I am only asking if it is possible in coding?

thanx a lot

linhchiter:
Hi anybody,

I feel Trix is a cool indicator as MACD. Therefore, beside FX5_divergence (v1.1 -v2.1) (Making a divergence on MACD) I want to have Trix-divergence and its here.

Cheers.

thanks a lot, man

nice indie

Im pretty new to trading guys and to see so many divergence indicators all at once is quite confusing...Any idea which one would be great for me to get started on ??

Any info would be great. btw im using just the standard Momentum indicator not the MACD..

Thanks

For example you can use this system:

Currency: EUR/USD (preferred) or any other.

Time frame: 30 min.

Indicators: MACD (5, 26, 1) – draw 0 line,

Full Stochastic (14, 3, 3)

EMA 3

SMA 13

Trading rules:

watch for divergence between the price on the chart and MACD or between price on the chart and Stochastic.

Once divergence spotted, wait for EMA 3 and SMA 13 to cross and enter the trade in the direction of EMA 3.

Set stop loss at 26 pips.

Take half of the profit at 20 pips; let the rest to run further with trailing stop in place.

Divergence on Stochastic can be found the same way as on MACD. The reason for using both MACD and Stochastic is that one of the indicators can show divergence while the other will not at given period of time.

Rsi divergence

Hi all,

I have been looking for rsi divergence indicator.

PLs help, i am not a coder so, i can not creat my own.

Thx. in advance

to admin; i also wrote in rsi thread but nobady answered.

Pls keep it here.

thx

This is the RSI divergence indicator.

Attach the ind_RSIColored_v1, then Drag & Drop the ind_DivPeakTroughRSI_SW_v1 to the same window using the mouse.

Reason: