- quite a collection - thanks!
good indi. A couple of systems with Laguerre now on FF
Jatki, if you worked with it - just from your experience - what better goes, feels with it - a few setups, maybe?
I found one more. Jatki24300
Who is Laguerre ?
just a newbie question : please who is Laguerre in the MT4 world ?
thanks a lot
Edmond Laguerre was a mathematician.
The Laguerre Relative Strength Index was introduced by John Ehlers in his book "Cybernetic Analysis for Stocks and Futures". For more information read the chapters 13 and 14 of that book.
Ehlers Laguerre Relative Strength Index - CMS Forex will give you a start.
Just found some thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173599
Members asked by PM so I am posting.
- Laguerre RSI with Filter (some evaluation):
- indicators (and many other indicators: with many RSI indicators posted - SelfAdjustRSI_v1; KRSI (good indicator); #RSI-3TF; DT-RSI-Sig; Dynamic Zone RSI; Fisher RSI Oscillator; F-RSI; Laguerre RSI; RSI trader v0.10; RSI (as a custom indicator); RSI-3TF; RSIFilter_v1; SMARSI_v1, v2 and v3; StepRSI_v2; StepRSI_v5.2; T3_RSI; TrendRSI_v1.) are https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174372
- simple alert EA for the Laguerre RSI signal with AbsoluteStrength as a filter is https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980
- Laguerre RSI_v1 indicator with sound alert and email alert is here (elite section thread):
AlertMode = 1 - Sound Alert
AlertMode = 2 - E-mail Alert
there is laguaerre ROC ASC1 RSI but what is this shortform stands for? and what is the best one to use? is it all the same?