Zerolag systems - page 5

One more version of zero lag ema ...

As far as I am aware of this one was not exist in this form for metatrader

The description of this one comes from here : Zero-Lag Exponential Moving Average - Chart Manual and it is one more definition in a row that I found that are called zero lag EMA. This one is interesting since it is not a "DEMA in disguise" (like some so called zero lag EMAs are) but is actually trying to compensate the known EMA lag in calculation. Results are not bad at all.

I did not know how to name it (in order to avoid confusion with other zero lag ema indicators) so decided to call it as it is on the link above. Here is a comparison of zlema (red) and regular ema (gray)

Files:
zlema.gif  23 kb
zlema.mq4  2 kb

And as a logical continuation, this is a Zlema MACD ...

It uses the zlema (zero lag ema) calculation from previous post to calculate MACD. Signal line is calculated as zlema too. Just as a comparison : upper is using what is known as zero lag ema (as I said, "DEMA in disguise") and lower is using zlema (zero lag ema) Parameters are the same. I think that it is rather obvious which is "more zero lag" of the 2 )to get similar results zlema parameters should be roughly calculated with 2)

PS: calculating lengths do not need to be integer values (no reason for that). Interesting results can be achieved with some fractional parameters

Files:

This is zero lag ema wpr histogram!

Files:

Zerolag MACD in arrows and alert

Hello gurus in tha house....I am looking for zerolag MACD in the form of arrows on buy and sell on the chart with alert when the arrows appear. Thanks for your help.

romotly007:
Hello gurus in tha house....I am looking for zerolag MACD in the form of arrows on buy and sell on the chart with alert when the arrows appear. Thanks for your help.

Hi Romotly007,

Arrows and alerts on zero cross or zl macd and signal cross?

mrtools:
Hi Romotly007,Arrows and alerts on zero cross or zl macd and signal cross?

Yes on zero cross of the zerolag macd and when the arrow appears.....a pop up alert is sounded. I also want the indicator to be editable so that I can try different settings apart from the default which is 12, 24, 9. Thanks.

mrtools:
Here you go Romotly007. Forgot to mention, its mtf also.

Thanks alot...really appreciate.

mrtools:
Here you go Romotly007. Forgot to mention, its mtf also.

The arrows appear too many times. I just want one arrow to appear with alert on zero crossing for buy and one arrow to appear with alert on zero crossing for sell. Also please include the SignalEMA on the settings. Thank you.

romotly007:
The arrows appear too many times. I just want one arrow to appear with alert on zero crossing for buy and one arrow to appear with alert on zero crossing for sell. Also please include the SignalEMA on the settings. Thank you.

Romotly007, that is exactly what you got, if you look on the picture, you are getting a buy arrow when crossing zero up and sell crossing zero down, signalEMA has nothing to do with macd crossing zero but if you just have to have it will add.

Files:

mrtools:
Romotly007, that is exactly what you got, if you look on the picture, you are getting a buy arrow when crossing zero up and sell crossing zero down, signalEMA has nothing to do with macd crossing zero but if you just have to have it will add.

Thats not what am seeing on my chart. I plotted the original zerolag MACD on 1HR timeframe to see if the arrows and alert correspond with it and all I can see is most times I see more than one arrows on a long stretch of zerolag MACD buy or sell. It is suppose to be just one arrow on zero crossing to the end until it crosses zero again if you know what I mean. Please add the SignalEMA too. Thanks.

Reason: