WPR Candles

I have had several requests to code this indicator, i personally do not nor ever have used the %R so i am unsure if i have the settings correct, however here it is as requested, if someone who uses this indicator can explain what is required i will make a MTF Bar type WPR which several have also requested.

wpr_candles.mq4

Files:
wpr.gif  62 kb

Super!, thank you very much cja!

As for the MTF bar indi, it would be very cool since the %R is very good and very usafall to identify the trend with longer period like 90,180,360 and such..plus, %R also work good as a cycle indi, like stoch,macd, schaff and such..

Now if you are going to do Bar MTF for %R, it would be cool if you can do option 2 switch between 2 modes

Mode1. all TF will work on the same period, I mean if you set the indi to 13-P, all TF will show based on this period(like your other bar indi, CCI&RSI and stoch indi's).

Mode2. will let you set diff period for every TF, for example, 30min will work on 13P, 1h will work on 90P and so on...if its doable of course...

Anyway, THANKS AGAIN! you rock man!

Files:
r_candle.gif  17 kb

ohh, and if you can do for every TF 10 bars that would be cool since this indi works from 0 to 100, so every bar will be 10 percent...

Hello CJA

as usual you have created a piece of art. Here you enlight the reversal points;. %R is the earliest indy for showing it. Here is a version from simba sys by frantacech with useful settings.

Thanks for your works.

Files:

the way i use it is similar to cci, but in this case i'm looking for oversold between -100 and -80, and overbought between -20 and 0.

i'll look at the indicator and come back with another post if it's necessary.

thanks!!!!

cja:
I have had several requests to code this indicator, i personally do not nor ever have used the %R so i am unsure if i have the settings correct, however here it is as requested, if someone who uses this indicator can explain what is required i will make a MTF Bar type WPR which several have also requested.

WPR alert indicators and some WPR templates and may be the systems: starting from this page https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178947

newdigital:
WPR alert indicators and some WPR templates and may be the systems: starting from this page https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178947

Hi newdigital, do you happen to know of any good trend indicator like the zigzag but does not keep changing the arrows everytime a new low/high is formed? Thanks!

Hi CJA,

Recently found myself using your WPR candles. Very nice indicator!

I was wondering if you ever got round to adding an audible alert once candle appears?

looking good i will try.

Mtf_wpr candles

cja:

wpr_candles.mq4

Does anyone have a mtf version of this indicator?

thanks in anticipation

anna

4 colour mod

Dear CJA - this is a good indicator, and was wondering if possible to modify this to add an extra two colours to give 4 colur options in total, over 40 then over 5 for example, with another 2 for unders

Reason: